ANIT-First Timer Trip to Desert on 22 Nov

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

ANIT-First Timer Trip to Desert on 22 Nov

Post by irfpk »

ANIT - First Timer Trip to Desert on 22 Nov Trip Report

We all met at ADNOC Mahawi at 1400 except one participant who came very late at time of departure from ADNOC station (Please ensure you reach in time at assembly point, if not, inform trip leader that you are late or unable to join trip). Newbie Convoy of Marshal Fido Dido also assembled at same point. I conducted ANIT briefing at ADNOC station which was attended by ANIT and Newbies. We moved to deflation point in one convoy at 1445 after completion of briefing.

I conducted trip briefing of convoy and all prepared their vehicles for the trip. A total of 08 vehicles (including 2 ANITs, 2 Newbies, and support Team). Convoy formed in sequence and moved at 1530. Dahdooh was my second Lead. Thanks Dahdooh for very solid second lead. Kamran (Expert) took over the role of sweeper of convoy keeping an eye from rear and gave guidance to drivers where needed. Marshal Bisho and Misso Bisho were everywhere guiding drivers to negotiate obstacles.

The track was smooth and easy keeping in view the ANITs level. Sand was hard because of rain a day ago therefore the drive became very easy. No pop outs but one stuck on straight crest. Snatch strap recovery was done by Kamran (Sweeper). We ended trip in time at 1730 before sunset. Some drivers left after completion whereas few sat for BBQ and Chit Chat.

Thanks Marshal Bisho and Misso Bisho for your great support and delicious BBQ. Thanks Ahmed Omar and Kamran for providing support throughout the trip.

Thanks everybody for joining the trip. I welcome Redbeard and Bisharbn for joining first trip with the club. I will post pictures of trip on club website and face book page.

bisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: ANIT-First Timer Trip to Desert on 22 Nov

Post by bisho »

Thanks all for the great day thanks irfan for organizing this trip

Redbeard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Redbeard »

Thank you so much for a great trip! Look forward to the next one.

MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by MissoBisho »

Thanks Irfan for organizing the trip. We had a great time and the first timers did really well.

bisharbn
Marshal
Marshal

Post by bisharbn »

We had a very nice trip. Thank you Irfan Bhai for organizing the trip. Looking forward to having the same again.

Kamran143
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kamran143 »

Thanks Mr. Irfan to organised a wonderful trip. it was nice experience to drive with you always and your delicious Pizza. Track was good and smooth. Looking forward your more trips soon.
Kamran