All reports about trips and events
EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Friday morning Intermediate in Bu Tais: 22-11-2019

Post by EmDoc »

Lead: Emdoc
Support: -V- (Ahmad)
Intrepid Intermediates: Cabf (Charlie), _David_ , Hadi77 (Hadi)

All arrived on time and after a safety briefing and setting convoy order, Charlie as second lead, David and Hadi in the middle and Ahmad as sweeper we headed into the dunes. Following the rains earlier in the week the dunes were wet in places so we started slow with a few set manoeuvres to test the slopes and then increased the pace as the group started to get the feel for the conditions. A great morning with both switchback roller-coaster action and tighter technical sections to help the drivers better learn how to handle their vehicles.

All intermediates drove well coping with the changes in terrain and sand conditions and with good communication and great support from Ahmad at the back we had a great morning out, getting back to the deflation point by about 11:15.

Any comments and photos of the day to be shared will be welcome.

See all again soon,

Michael

-V-
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Friday morning Intermediate in Bu Tais: 22-11-2019

Post by -V- »

A great morning trip. I personally had so much fun watching the convoy from the back. Charlie, David and Hadi followed the track very nicely and shown big confidence in their driving skills...

Also, as usual, great learning experience. It was my third trip with Michael, and in every trip there are new things that I learn from his instructions..

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Friday morning Intermediate in Bu Tais: 22-11-2019

Post by Hadi77 »

My first trip in the beautiful area of Bu Tais. My 2 passengers and I had great fun following your track Michael.

As mentioned by Ahmed, we always learn something with you and that’s what it’s all about.

Thank you and see you soon.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz