EXPERT TAKE OFF 02/11/2019

Post by FALCON »

First expert trip in 2019

FALCON
MARK
RÈNE

We all met in Sweihan Gate 12 on time.

After car deflated and radio channel selected
We had a quick briefing I decided that no convoy order if you have second try just follow and catch up if the leader have a second try the one behind will take the lead (NO STOP KEEP MOVING) .

We TOOK OFF ,
worming up little bit with medium dunes after Few minutes started riding the big large dunes heading to Nagrah after that Mark took the lead for some time then Rène took the lead,
we continued and we keep switching over .

We reached Nagrah the area very bumpy from Friday cars track so we cannot play over Nagrah,
we moved to the Big dunes in sweihan opposite side of Nagarh playing in between the high dunes and riding the high long crest .
Few Breaks in between
We practiced side sloping , side creating, crest and descend large dunes , enter exists the bowl & Expert recovery.

total of three stuck and couple of second try’s overall it was a great trip I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

After We took Off from gate 12 we landed back safely to same distention total of 4 hours and 30 minutes Drive done around 80km :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Mark & Rène for joining my trip hope to follow yours soo.
Mohammed Hammad (FALCON)

Mobile # :+971504176964

E-mail: mohd_mr_hmmd@yahoo.com

web: www.ad4x4.com

—————————————————————
SAFETY FIRST
:ad4x4:

loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Re: EXPERT TAKE OFF 02/11/2019

Post by loefflmj1 »

Falcon - thanks for taking initiative and creating trip. Very much enjoyed the freestyle method. It worked well and would look forward to more trips like this. Even when not in lead, I was finding my own little perturbations. Liked the small group approach too. Amazing we saw no other cars out there at all. We were all top shelf. Still so much to learn too tho.
Mark
Safety First

loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by loefflmj1 »

Falcon - thanks for taking initiative and creating trip. Very much enjoyed the freestyle method. It worked well and would look forward to more trips like this. Even when not in lead, I was finding my own little perturbations. Liked the small group approach too. Amazing we saw no other cars out there at all. We were all top shelf. Still so much to learn too tho.
Mark
Safety First

loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by loefflmj1 »

I’m also an Expert at posting as you can tell

The Baron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The Baron »

Great trip, Falcon. I really enjoyed the small group and free flowing style track - it was a great way to learn and improve our skills. Particularly enjoyed the last area, with the un-spoiled sand and full on cresting :-) Lets do it again soon.