Pink Day: Newbie Drive

All reports about trips and events
MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Pink Day: Newbie Drive

Post by MissoBisho »

Great social drive with a lot of people! First, of all I would like to thank all the participants for attending and making this day fun. A group of drivers looking good in pink and white😉.
We all met in sweihan wedding hall at 2:15 (all levels). We took some pics and then each Marshal started moving with his/her convoy.
The newbie convoy left to the deflation point where they prepared their cars and had their safety briefing. Total of 13 cars.
Convoy was set having Mira as my second lead and Kamran as the official sweeper. I would like to thank you both for your support and for being solid second lead/sweeper.
We started moving and bit by bit adding spices to our track. I was impressed with all the great newbies on board, you guys did really well. We managed to have a smooth drive with a few seconds tries and one demonstration stuck 🤣 for learning purposes 🤣. Finally, we made it to the BBQ point where we met the other convoys and enjoyed a lovely chat and a delicious dinner prepared by Falcon. Thanks Falcon.

Looking forward seeing you all soon in the dunes.

Maissa

kassabz
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Pink Day: Newbie Drive

Post by kassabz »

Smooth and chillaxing drive mixed with some herbs and spices lead by maissa.

The place somehow never stops to amaze me, the drive back with the sunset view and a cool evening breeze is really rejuvenating.

The stuck "demonstration" really states clearly that it's hard to judge the sand from the looks, and also get a wench [emoji23].

The gathering after the drive was nice and relaxing, the weather got chilly as the night crawled, the view of the stars was magnificent.

Thanks again Maissa for the drive, and the support Mira and Kamran.

See you all soon again on the sand!Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by MissoBisho »

kassabz wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Smooth and chillaxing drive mixed with some herbs and spices lead by maissa.

The place somehow never stops to amaze me, the drive back with the sunset view and a cool evening breeze is really rejuvenating.

The stuck "demonstration" really states clearly that it's hard to judge the sand from the looks, and also get a wench [emoji23].

The gathering after the drive was nice and relaxing, the weather got chilly as the night crawled, the view of the stars was magnificent.

Thanks again Maissa for the drive, and the support Mira and Kamran.

See you all soon again on the sand!Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Completely agree Mohamed, take home message we all need to install a winch🤣
Glad you enjoyed the trip

Mira-M
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mira-M »

Very nice trip (thank you Maiso for choosing the track) with great group.
Hope to see you in the dunes soon.

Kamran143
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kamran143 »

It was an awesome and great newbie trip with Marshal Miss Maissa and thanks to give me opportunity to be with her as sweeper. The track was smooth and so nice all the drivers drive very well. Mira perform excellent 2nd lead and it was nice team work with her too. Thanks Miss Maissa to arranged the wonderful trip and special coffee from Mr. Bishu. I always learn lots of new off road ticks in each trip with Mr and Mrs Bishu. Its always my pleasure to drive with you. Hope to see you all again soon in the sand.
Kamran