Report Rock Crawling Not Enough with Khaiwi - 18-10-19

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Report Rock Crawling Not Enough with Khaiwi - 18-10-19

Post by khaiwi »

Yet another memorable day with loads and loads of fun.

We all met on time at the petrol station and headed to the trail entrance near Wadi Shawka after we had a quick refueling.

Deflation, briefing to all first timers on rocks and two of my friends who are experts on such terrain. We were also accompanied with two motorbikes but soon they left for their own trails.
We tried several obstacles with different difficulty levels where not everybody had to do them all. But in in overall all demonstrated good driving skills, quick learning and enthusiasm enjoying a different kind of offroading in UAE.
Almost no damage or incidents except for one bump stop.
Had a stop under the shade for lunch and some rest from the heat that was increasing during the day and headed out around 3pm to the main road.

As the day was still having good few hours of daylight, I decided to do some dune drive to Al Faya hoping we witness some buggy show on Al Faya dune. Most members decided to continue and have this quick relaxing bonus drive. However, Police was all over that place not allowing anybody to drive on the dune.

Despite that, there were some crowd and some drivers doing a show off around the area where we stopped had a nice break enjoying the nice weather and sunset chitchat till it was getting dark.

We called it a day and all out safe and sound.

I would like to thank you all for joining and look forward to see you soon off the beaten track.
Pictures were uploaded to FB including some contribution from the members on the trip (thank you). Video is under process expected to be uploaded during this week.

Till next weekend stay safe
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

kman
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Report Rock Crawling Not Enough with Khaiwi - 18-10-19

Post by kman »

Thank you Chief for organizing the trip.

Bump stop replaced and ready for next one.

See you all soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro