All reports about trips and events
FALCON

Morning ADV Trip 18/10/19

Post by FALCON »

Morning ADV Trip 18/10/19

All met in Sweihan (BBQ point) on time

After deflation And safety briefing
radio channel selected & convey sat we started the journey ,
We started worming up practicing the side cresting in the small dunes heading to the big bowl after 10 minutes drive we had a quick break after the break As everyone was comfortable I increased the level and started hitting higher dunes and Long cresting we reached big Bowl it was crowded I decided heading to Nagrah ,

After the break in Nagrah Mark took a part lead playing around Nagrah Thanks Mark for the nice Track.

I took the lead Back to BBQ point and we met with the Newbi convey leaded by PHARAOH.

We reached deflation inflation point safe with a big smile.

(with One stuck recovered quickly and in safe way and couple of second tries overall everyone was doing very well )

Thanks everyone for joining and Big thanks for the supporting team.

See you soon ;) ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mohammed Hammad (FALCON)

Mobile # :+971504176964

E-mail: mohd_mr_hmmd@yahoo.com

web: www.ad4x4.com

—————————————————————
SAFETY FIRST
:ad4x4:

loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Morning ADV Trip 18/10/19

Post by loefflmj1 »

Thank you Mohammed for a very nice morning drive in the desert. Well done! I especially liked the last 15 min, as we demonstrated our skills to the Newbies while in parallel and within good viewing distance. Thanks for letting me take the lead as we checked out a set of dunes just east of Nagrah. Nice second lead Ajesh. Everybody did well. Great to see some other friends too along the way. See you out there!
Mark

Ajesh
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Morning ADV Trip 18/10/19

Post by Ajesh »

Nice lead Falcon and Mark. It was a good drive.
-
Ajesh
R50 Pathy