First Timers Trip to Season Opening Party 4 Oct 2019 –Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

First Timers Trip to Season Opening Party 4 Oct 2019 –Trip Report

Post by irfpk »

We all met at ADNOC Al Faya at 1315. Three registered members ( Alex G, Niki S and Naveesh) were also registered in Newbie trip so they did not join. I conducted ANIT briefing at ADNOC station which was supported by Marshal Adiga and Georges. We moved to deflation point at 1415 after completion of briefing. A total of 23 vehicles in one convoy.
6 Marshals
1 Expert
1 Adv
3 Newbies
12 ANIT

We split the convoy into two so as to manage in a better way for safety reasons. I led one convoy of 13 vehicles ( including 7 ANIT, 2 Newbies and support Team). Convoy formed in sequence and moved at 1445. Ido ( Advance ) was my second Lead. Thanks Ido for very solid second lead. Marshal Georges took over the role of sweeper of convoy keeping an eye from rear and gave guidance to drivers when needed. Marshal Adiga was everywhere guiding drivers to negotiate obstacles and recovering vehicles.

The track was smooth and easy keeping in view the ANITs level. No stucks and no pop outs but numerous second tries. Marshal Adiga and Georges handled all. Marshal George carried out demonstration stuck for the participants. Snatch strap recovery and briefing was given by both the Marshals. New drivers did well and showed confidence in handling their vehicles. We ended trip in time at 1615 at Party venue. It may be mentioned here that few drivers left without attending party.

Thanks everybody for joining my trip and looking forward to see you in future trips. Special Thanks to supporting Marshals Adiga, Marshal Georges and Ido.

I welcome Shawn 1, ntco, Munirs, oliv75, Geoff101, weskereric, kadaba23, RickSpeight, Eliza Walsh, performance HQ, Shaker and Taherghaleb for joining first trip with the club.
I leave the other convoy report to the convoy leader.

Georges
Marshal
Marshal

Re: First Timers Trip to Season Opening Party 4 Oct 2019 –Trip Report

Post by Georges »

Thank you Irfan for an enjoyable afternoon. Great people and good drivers. Not a single stuck... Welcome to the new members to the club.
Cheers
Georges
JKU 2014
Mob: 0559740888