BACK TO THE TRACK

All reports about trips and events
k-alhosani
Marshal
Marshal

BACK TO THE TRACK

Post by k-alhosani »

Trip Report 20 Sep
We all met at 3 pm Al Khatim ADNOC . 3 members did not turn up ( HR EAGLE, FADI TAMIMI and BOBBYNAUH). A total of 15 vehicles convoy
2 Marshals plus 1 Marshal (as passenger)
1 Expert
1 Adv
4 Int
3 Newbies
4 ANIT
The convoy moved after completion of ANIT briefing at ADNOC. Safety briefing was done at deflation point (Khazna desert entry pt). Convoy formed in sequence and moved. Coppercon ( Jeep Rubicon ) was my second Lead. Mira- M ( FJ cruiser) was convoy sweeper. Marshal Khaiwi and irfan looking after the convoy from sides and rear.
The afternoon was warm but the temperature was bearable ( Max 43 C and Min 35 C ). The track was smooth and easy keeping in view the ANITs level. No stucks and no pop outs but numerous second tries. All drivers did well and showed confidence in handling their vehicles. Thanks everybody for joining my trip and I hope you have enjoyed.
Special Thanks to supporting Marshals and my support team.
Thank you Irfan for writing this report and sending it to me.

Scoozy
Marshal
Marshal

Re: BACK TO THE TRACK

Post by Scoozy »

Thank you Marshal Khaled and the support team for the amazing trip

We had a lot of fun and what made it special is the homemade cake and tea at the end [emoji4]

Thanks for all the other drivers

Looking forward for more trips with you Khaled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Post by irfpk »

Thanks Marshal Khalid for a nice afternoon trip. I enjoyed the company of great drivers.
My photographer ( my wife ) was not with me in this trip but I managed to take few pictures which I will post on club website and Facebook page.
Thanks Marshal Khaiwi, Marshal Thomas and Mira for your support as usual.

rolabi

Post by rolabi »

ImageThank you AD4x4 for this amazing trip.

After several years without driving in the desert and only two trips with the car, I really enjoyed being on the dunes and absolutely loved the drive of Marsha Khalid and the support team and all drivers.

I've recorded the trip statistics which are in the attachment and trip route which you can see on Google Earth on this link https://earth.app.goo.gl/ExfQPP

I hope to see you soon again.
Radu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.