Report: Old school Sun-day 3 March

All reports about trips and events
Bomolin
Marshal
Marshal

Report: Old school Sun-day 3 March

Post by Bomolin »

Few were the lucky ones of enjoying a sunday of sun, untouched sand and cool ( and cold) breeze.
Everyone arrived in time except Valkyrie due to work comitments and the convoy got distributed as following:

Bomolin ( Lead)
Mr. George ( 2nd Lead)
Kamran143
Tilal80
Samk
Ishamp
Rumblebee
Falcon_83( Sweeper)

After the first Kms, and with few first timers at intermediate level, the convoy was showing strong condidence and character. Intermediates like kamran, Tilal and Samk showed well control over their cars. We reached Nagra dune were Rumblebee took another lead, this time by cleaning the sand from trash left over the weekend. All convoy members helped out, filled up a gargabe bag and we decided to carry on with our trip.

Thank you Mr. George and Falcon_83 for the role assume upon the absent of higher grades, you keep good path and comunication within the convoy.

Well done to all intermediates, been honest you wow me with your maturity on keeping patient on some dificult areas and well done Isamh and Rumblebee, I would love to see you guys in a more challenging track.

See you on Sun-day!
"The Dolphin V2" JKU17
OIIIO
Jeep Jeep!

CopperCon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Report: Old school Sun-day 3 March

Post by CopperCon »

Bomolin,

Thanks for a beautiful Sunday trip. The weather was crisp & clean like the dunes!

I really appreciate all your efforts in seeing the convoy improve and make for an enjoyable and fun ride.

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!!

Mike & Lucy
Mike Flanagan
+971562515409
+19047054760 WhatsApp