Report, 2nd Newbie trip

All reports about trips and events
adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Report, 2nd Newbie trip

Post by adiga »

9 cars in and out safely with the absence of Bradley!!!! (Somebody told me that he was at the meeting point, but we didn't see him)
We had three Newbie's, they have done very well in the first trip, I hope they enjoy the trip, Thanks to everybody for the grate day out and special thanks to Ivan for sweeping, Ahmed for and Bukhamis for helping the others.
See you next weekend!!!!!!!
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Ivan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ivan »

thank you Adiga for the trip. we missed eguana this time.
hope you can arrange for another one next week.

adiga

Post by adiga »

“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

It was a great day out for everybody (& a great 2nd trip for me) 8)

Thanks for everyone. It was a pleasure offroading with you and special thanks to ADIGA

I hope Adiga its time now that you change your opinion about the PAJERO :jeeping:

Salamat ya Bukhamis :wink: :wink: :wink:

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

:crying: كتاب حياتي يا عين الفرح فيه سطرين

I was just trying to demo to the newbie’s how not to get stuck in the sand. :angel:

Besides, I was selected for a mission impossible today and I did a couple of drive by sand stunts. Go ahead, ask Adiga.
Last edited by bukhamis on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuKhamis

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

My son Saif (nine years old) who joined me today likes to comment on our trip:

“Quote”
Thanks Adiga :heart: for this nice trip, I have enjoyed it too much :lol: & would like to repeat it once again.
“Unquote”

Thank you Salah and hope to see you all in phase two “our Intermediate Training Trip” :driving: :jeep: .

papinos
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by papinos »

Great trip very enjoyable,

Thanks Adiga for introduction and for the team great company and team support.

I m looking forward to next trip.

chico
Advanced
Advanced

Post by chico »

hey bukhamisssssssssssss ........

thanx a lot for the help today man .. great job ... :ad4x4:

and of course thanx to adiga and all my companions , abo omar , mega mo, and batouti

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

chico wrote:hey bukhamisssssssssssss ........

thanx a lot for the help today man .. great job ... :ad4x4:

and of course thanx to adiga and all my companions , abo omar , mega mo, and batouti

You are most welcome Chico :D. Hope to see you soon.
BuKhamis

Ahmed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ahmed »

Hello All !

Thanks again for another wonderful trip ! My family really enjoyed it -- I don't think i will always tag them along except for family trip.

Missed some of our regular members ! Hope to see you all soon >>>>>>>>

Thanks to organizing committe and all members

Ahmed

hadjtahar
Advanced
Advanced

Post by hadjtahar »

Ok, Adiga, tell the "Short" driver :D :D on the picture not to worry too much he can do better next time.
Too bad i could not join you :( . You sound like you had a great time. See you at the next trip. Glad you had a safe trip. :)

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Salamat Bukhamees, i thought your car was a 2003 model which had a factory fitted beard on the front bumper, what happened? did you shave it off with the sand ? :lol:

Be prepared for our private trip this weekend, bring your pen, you have to sign our user acceptable policy before riding with us :D
The jeeper is back.

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

surfer wrote:Salamat Bukhamees, i thought your car was a 2003 model which had a factory fitted beard on the front bumper, what happened? did you shave it off with the sand ? :lol:

Be prepared for our private trip this weekend, bring your pen, you have to sign our user acceptable policy before riding with us :D
If you had seen me in person you would know I don't shave. The story of my broken bumper is a long one. But here is the summary. I went off roading with my boss where I asked him to drive my car since I never done so on the sand. My boss wanted to show off his driving skills to me. Of course he didn't have any since I ended up with a broken bumper.

Here is what happened: before going down "THE" sand dune that caused the damage, him and I had the following exchange:

Bukhamis (me): Boss I think this sand dune has a sharp angle at the bottom :badidea:

My Boss (supposedly the expert driver): No it does not.

Bukhamis (me): But sir, it does look sharp

My Boss (supposedly the expert driver): What do you know about off roading. I am the expert here. Just sit back and watch me demonstrate.

Bukhamis (me): (Thinking silently [Oh S**t here goes my bumper] )

5 seconds later a huge ripping sound is heard all over the eastern desert of the UAE. Some people though Sadamm Hussain attacked us. But no, it was the sound of my bumper flying off. Now that I remember this, my eyes are tearing :crying: .

My Boss (supposedly the expert driver): Oh S**t. Your bumper is gone :roll: .

Bukhamis (me): (Thinking silently [No S**t] ). You are not kidding boss (acting surprised). Actually sir, it makes my car look better (kissing *** at this time)

My Boss (supposedly the expert driver): Here are your car keys. I am no longer interested in driving your car.

Bukhamis (me): No sir, I want you to drive my car (l was lying and praying at the same time he does not accept).

My Boss (supposedly the expert driver): No you drive. I think you have learned a lesson or two about off roading today.

Bukhamis (me): Yes I did. (Thinking silently [the only lesson I learned is not to hand you my car keys again] )

And that's what happened my Surfer friend. Then I kept threatening him I would expose him to the world. Finally, he caved in and gave me a promotion. The end.

The nice thing a bout the whole thing is my boss is reading this post and he can't do anything about it. I am untouchable 8) .

Feel the power of the dark side of Bukhamis :twisted:. Oops, did I say this out loud 8O .
BuKhamis

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hahahahahahahaha funny story. :D :D :D :D

what u should learn from all of this is to buy a wrangler cause nothing happenes to a wrangler , specially if u use warn bumper 8)

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

***********Breaking News************

My boss just SMSed me that he is going to kidnap me and leave my in the middle of the desert. However, I don't believe he will do that. To prove my point, take a look at the below pics. You guess it. That’s him in the middle of the desert.

BuKhamis