Wadi Sumayni Great trip Report

All reports about trips and events
Mpenzi

Wadi Sumayni Great trip Report

Post by Mpenzi »

Wonderful and memorable trip. Commenced the trip witl Pals and slowly made our way to Shwaib and them to the mountaion.
Un usually about this trip was we Camped, Had Lunch and walk aroound the mountain all that by 14:00 hrs.
Very enjoyable afternoon before we lite the camp fire and we had our BBQ by 20:00 hrs.

The Weather was Fantastic fron Earlier morning when we left Abu Dhabi untill the next morning.
We had a bit of Rain at night time but did not dump our spirit Wake up very early in the morning and we where ready to wadi bashing as usual.

We had toward Burain and had our Lunch at wadi Abuoul just aftr the Fosil rocks area. What a wadi. See trip Gallery for snaps.

Again I would like to thank , Diver,Mac, mwrangler and Ghasan for a wonderful time and very good company.

Wonderful and GREAT trip.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Thanks for this trip Mpenzi. people have no idea what stunning scenery they missed. As you say it made a great change to be able to walk through the Wadis as we set camp early.
It was one of the best trips we have had with AD4x4. Great company.
Thanks to DiVeR, Ghassan and Mr Wrangler, also to Omar for the magic shows!! :lol: :lol:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Ghassan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ghassan »

Mpenzi from us again we would just like to thank you for the wonderful trip that you planned for us.
The area we were in was beautiful and so majestic it leaves you with an awe struck feeling. The wadis are so beautiful, you almost forget that there are those little places of paradise in such a harsh enviroment of the desert.

The setting of camp so early was wonderful, we could see where the flat places were :D .

Again thanks to all that were on the trip it was a wonderful weekend with friends.

:?: :?: Wadi fun I know we have just got back, but I am really EXCITED :yeppe:

Have a good week
Regards<br><br>Ghassan H. Housainy

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Everyone is talking about the scenery & the wonderful places we visited, you mean this :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

That was one of the best camping trips i attended. Mpenzi, old pal, you simply rocks. Thanks to everyone for coming 8) I have to sleep now :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEERS :wink:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Thanks guys and DiVer those are stunning pix man.

We can compare those weather pictures when caomes Summer.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

mrwrangler
VIP
VIP

Post by mrwrangler »

very nice trip Mpenzi..the most what i like was the weather and the rain during the night under the tent...well orginized thank you
pls. do not forget to post the way points that we can upladed to our GPS..I'm talking about the Rubicon terrian you showed us
wana to try my rubicon in Rubicon terrain :lol: oh and thanks for the BBQ Ghassan and nice morning tea offered by Diver
If you never owned jeep before, we will never discover what 4x4 is about it...If you never jump to a wrangler and push it to it's limits you never know what fun means to you