22nd Dec Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

22nd Dec Trip Report

Post by iguana »

What a great trip, great company, great leading ...

I arrived late today .. Actually half an hour late ... sorry guys, I was fixing something in my car ...

Ofcourse everybody was waiting for me with a smile but you can feel the look in their eyes :twisted: :twisted:

We started the trip .. no body wanted to lead , so I tool the lead ... for half an hour, then Urs decided to lead ... so he took us through lovely dunes in Al Khatim, we really enjoyed the route Urs, Next trip, you should announce :wink: :wink:

After the lovely route which tokk us around 4 hours to finsih, we decided to sit down and have a chat and just enjoy the weather and eat Watheq and his friends dinner :lol: :lol: .. Part decided to leave and the remaining crazy people (K&T-Al Maqboul, Jax, Blackchallenge, Sakura, Urs and myself) decided to take a small night drive under the lead of K-Al maqboul.. this was amazing

We finsih safely and reached the petrol staion, had a good laugh and eat then drove back home.

Thanks Urs and Khalid for leading ... Jax for sweeping .. and everybody for the good trip.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

This was the perfect way for fading out a family gathering week - of course the AD4x4 family. From Newbie to Advanced, Moonlight BBQ and back to Newbie there were goodies for every gusto. :roll: :roll:

Thank you Iguana for organising the trip. As usual good area and great people.

There were a few difficulties and one stuck – I guess. Thank you Blackchallenge for demonstrating a stuck to our Newbies. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

During a short break we were regaled with hot coffee. :drink:

I noticed that Lady Power behind the (steering) wheel may get co-pilot’s working up a bloody sweat. :oops:
After sunset we had a nice sitting together with delicious sandwiches. Alf sukran to Watheq’s wife for the hoooot coffee and the sandwiches. :woo:

A short night drive out lead by Khalid completed our day out in AL Khatim. Thanks to everybody who joined the trip.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Sorry guys I missed it but my Guests arrived very late, which hold me from joining, then I called Iguana but his mobile was OFF so we missed the night drive luckily Khalid got his car back, so he went home on his wheels, very glad u guys enjoyed it that much, Watheq am sure your wife did a good job feeding those guys
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Jax

Post by Jax »

What else to add? :lol:
A fantastic drive following Urs and Iguana for some of the time, sweeping at the back with Taher and Khalid and getting to play around some too with Sakura and her passenger, Kelly.
An impromtu sunset snack with great company and AD 4x4's very own 'Hakawatis' (Khalid, Taher and Iguana!), followed by a thrilling first time night time drive, then more coffee, food and chat at an Adnoc to charge us up for the drive back to Abu Dhabi.

Lots of memories of today - but the best one will be of Rabsides visitor from Scotland who just kept grinning from ear-to-ear from start-to-finish. :D

Thanks to all on today's trip!

Sakura
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Sakura »

:twisted: :twisted: what an awesome trip...wow we should do this again ..
hehe was my first Night Drive as well and it was fun :lol:
Thnx everybody for makin this an amazing day...Watheq’ thank a lot for the sandwishes they
were delicious :D

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

Woooooooooow
What a nice 4 days I spent, first I joined mpanzi then in my way back I joined adiga (Moonlight BBQ ) and the next day iguana woooooow. Nothing more to add really It was lovely holiday.
Yesterday was really amazing. Get to now new people (the blower) rabside friend + our old members.

Uris you are a small :evil: nice leading and route you pick :okaay: :bravo:
Iguana nice gravel road you pick
Mr. blackchallange I think this time you have to change your black box and get a small air plan so you well not get stuck.
Sakura don’t bring with you Kelly again Becausei will :hit:
And guess what the blower will join us again taher
Thanks Watheq’s wife for the hoooot coffee and the sandwiches.

watheq
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

hi

Post by watheq »

hi
lots of thanks to iguana and urs for a great trip and lead.
it was avery nice trip and anice company too.thank u all for agreat day out.and u r welcome all the time for my wife sanwishes and coffe.wait till u try my grill too. bye

rabside

Post by rabside »

guys and girls what can i say this trip was amazing :D the direction we followed through the dunes was sooooo much fun, thanks to the leaders.
iguana it was great to see you in action, im so upset we forgot to see the flamethrower :cry:
jax thanks for keeping us safe and laughing at me when i saw the "big drop" as we headed over the top of large dune :lol:
special thanks to the "crazy :twisted: almagboul brothers" for giving me good advice and giving my friend ricky " the pink blower" the best day of his holidays and one he will never forget.khalid you will be famous in scotland now !!!
again it was great to meet new people,thanks to you all ....see you next time

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

k_almagboul wrote:Woooooooooow
What a nice 4 days I spent, first I joined mpanzi then in my way back I joined adiga (Moonlight BBQ ) and the next day iguana woooooow. Nothing more to add really It was lovely holiday.
Mr. blackchallange I think this time you have to change your black box and get a small air plan so you well not get stuck.
Khalid u joined Adiga's while your Chicken Tandoori was joining Recovery truck
BlackChallenge was demonstrating for the NewBies
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

It was wondeful trip with very good route thank you very much Iguana and thanks for eveybody attended this trip specially when we stayed after the trip and had dinner together
see you all soon
Last edited by Blackchallenge on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lady Power
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Lady Power »

hi thx all for the nice trip and u are welcome all to drink my coffee :P and eat my sandwiches.
uristier <<<I noticed that Lady Power behind the (steering) wheel may get co-pilot’s working up a bloody sweat.
lol i like the nick :D lady power and i like the pic thx alot it is so nice.

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

nice trip good componey remind me when i first joind the clup
brother i like our new name :twisted: :twisted:
rabside see in liwwwwwwwwwwwwa and dont forget to bring you frind pink.....ther :lol: :lol: :lol:

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

Nice route you led Urs. Great company.
Thanks to all for the nice trip.