ALL AD4x4 Members trip

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

ALL AD4x4 Members trip

Post by Bulldozer »

Khalid well done man, I will start with our Advance part Adiga Batal Ivan & our friend Hisham meeting was in ADNOC AD airport at 14:00 on Sweihan road out at Trucks road then hit the sand from there to the camp site we reach almost with the Newbies part, OK now Lets get back to our trip Adiga leading me sweeping, was fast & Furious route picked by Adiga, couple of technical stucks trying new tricks with the new wrangler [keep forgetting to engage the 4wd], then meeting with the other group at the deflation point drive with them to the camp having fun, My wife with her first time [well she likes it] she manage to get to the camp & off the camp, she will do it again the kids have fun also thanks for the gifts, IT was lovely gathering nice company nice weather a perfect day out with :ad4x4:
The kids from the door to beds without hesitation
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

H3

Post by H3 »

Glad you guys had fun and congratulations to "Mrs Bulldozer" for getting out in the dunes and enjoying it, wish I could get "MrsH3" out there a bit more!

Me still working but will be off tomorrow for DiVer's trip.
HOAB Black Sheep Hummer Squadron Arabian Gulf Chapter

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Re: ALL AD4x4 Members trip

Post by adiga »

Bulldozer wrote:Khalid well done man, I will start with our Advance part Adiga Batal Ivan & our friend Hisham meeting was in ADNOC AD airport at 14:00 on Sweihan road out at Trucks road then hit the sand from there to the camp site we reach almost with the Newbies part, OK now Lets get back to our trip Adiga leading me sweeping, was fast & Furious route picked by Adiga, couple of technical stucks trying new tricks with the new wrangler [keep forgetting to engage the 4wd], then meeting with the other group at the deflation point drive with them to the camp having fun, My wife with her first time [well she likes it] she manage to get to the camp & off the camp, she will do it again the kids have fun also thanks for the gifts, IT was lovely gathering nice company nice weather a perfect day out with :ad4x4:
The kids from the door to beds without hesitation
Well, as our Bulldozer said in the other thread; we did enjoy the first & the second part of our trip.
The 1st. part was advance+trip from Abu-Salaf area ,allllll the way to the camp site nonstop !!!!!!
The second part was joining you guys at the camp site which my MOI & Bulldozer MOI were with the others. It was the first time for them !! and they did enjoy the trip, and HARDLY they accept to go home at 22:30 ( They asked for more and more trips like this one)

Thank you Khalid for the great job you did, and thanks a lot to all the member who showed up yesterday.

Thanks to all the marshal for helping.

See you ALL soon
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”