camping 30.11.2007 report

All reports about trips and events
k_almagboul

camping 30.11.2007 report

Post by k_almagboul »

What a night, 46 cars showed in Abu Dhabi exhibition center at time, the convoy was leaded by iguana, they reach the deflation point around 4:45pm after deflation and small safety brief, we hit to the camping area were we had a big fire. We enjoyed our BBQ same fun with our children’s and wife’s. thanks all marshal for help, thanks all for joining us in this night and hop seeing you again next time.

:ad4x4:
we are the best 4x4 club

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Khaled for organizing this lovely trip. It was nice seeing all my good friends. My family loved the gathering, BBQ & the nice weather.

Thanks all for showing up today & hope the rest of the gang will enjoy the camping 8) 8)

Cheers :P
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Thanks for the nice night Khalid, I could see on the faces that everybody was enjoying
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

KiwaussieChick
Advanced
Advanced

Post by KiwaussieChick »

A fab night of fun guys & so nice to meet so many new friends!!! A real credit to the club organisers!

My children now want to go out there EVERY day!!

:D
I like life "sunny side up

Which makes AD a great place to be.....!!

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Thanks for everyone who participated in this meeting, the company was nice and also the weather was great.
I think we should not miss meeting :wink: EVERY FRIDAY

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

thanks every one for the great time we had together it was one of the trip that we will never forget this morrning my family asked me when is the next trip that we can go with you 8O

Tutan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tutan »

Thanks for organising this, it was great to see so many of the club there with their families. I had a great time. was sorry in some ways that i had not brought my camping gear !
Previous 4x4's
3' lifted, offset wheeled, LWB Jeep Cherokee XJ (really miss this monster)
Nissan xterra (don't miss this one)

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Thanks Khalid for the wonderful night.

Lovely outing, beautiful people , friendly atmosphere..............I love you all AD 4X4 big Family.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

man i wish i was there, glad that all enjoyed, greetings from amman, jordan :ad4x4:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Friz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Friz »

Thanks Khalid and all the marshalls and organisers.

Great drive, great camp site, friends some new and some old which was lovely, huge dunes, fantastic bonfire and a real credit to you with the lights and music.

A great night.

See you all soon,
Kind Regards,
David (Friz)

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Great Night
Great Group
Great Marshals
Great Club
Great Family

Thank you all for the wonderful night, My friends enjoied it , our kids spent a very nice time , we are lucky to be members of this club
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

Bulldozer wrote:Khalid well done man, I will start with our Advance part Adiga Batal Ivan & our friend Hisham meeting was in ADNOC AD airport at 14:00 on Sweihan road out at Trucks road then hit the sand from there to the camp site we reach almost with the Newbies part, OK now Lets get back to our trip Adiga leading me sweeping, was fast & Furious route picked by Adiga, couple of technical stucks trying new tricks with the new wrangler [keep forgetting to engage the 4wd], then meeting with the other group at the deflation point drive with them to the camp having fun, My wife with her first time [well she likes it] she manage to get to the camp & off the camp, she will do it again the kids have fun also thanks for the gifts, IT was lovely gathering nice company nice weather a perfect day out with :ad4x4:
The kids from the door to beds without hesitation

Well, as our Bulldozer said in the other thread; we did enjoy the first & the second part of our trip.
The 1st. part was advance+trip from Abu-Salaf area ,allllll the way to the camp site nonstop !!!!!!
The second part was joining you guys at the camp site which my MOI & Bulldozer MOI were with the others. It was the first time for them !! and they did enjoy the trip, and HARDLY they accept to go home at 22:30 ( They asked for more and more trips like this one)

Thank you Khalid for the great job you did, and thanks a lot to all the member who showed up yesterday.

Thanks to all the marshal for helping.

See you ALL soon
Last edited by adiga on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Thank you Khalid for organising this campsite!!!!!!

AD4x4 and Al Magboul 4x4 RRRRRROOOOOCKSSSSS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

After cleaning up in the morning, the hard-dirty and smelling dozen (actually I guess we have been nine.. 8) ) went for some Sweihan Dunes.....

Hope you enjoied it...

Looking for mooooooooore!!!!

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

Hey Khalid

Alf very hot and tandoori smelling thanks for organising this camping event. You definitely scored the point for not showing up at the meeting point. :makingfun:

Thanks also to the fire masters and the playboys (say: marshals), You guys did a great job entertaining the family. :bravo:

I enjoyed the evening with great company drinking slooooow boiled Turkish coffee and delicious tea. Thanks to everybody for joining this event making it a “night to remember”. :rockandroll:

For some members the duration of the camping event was extended. After a short night with just a bit of sleep we started a nice and relaxed trip lead by Jo. Thank you Master Jo for leading this nice trip. It was the crowning finish to a great weekend. Hope many more will come.

mastarux
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by mastarux »

THANKS ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL NIGHT YESTERDAY, IT WAS GREAT.

It was my first evening in the desert, Thanks to the previous advise of Jo and Walid, I can say that I was prepared and having the needed stuff (except a shisha) so It was great. I loved when the "good girls" switched off the music and Antrax the lights, IT WAS JUST THE DESERT..... :camping:

Then first time to sleep in the desert of UAE, and yes it was great too.

Special thanks for Jo and antrax for the ride this morning, It was fun and I got stuck on a huge dune :) Like always Marshals answered to the call and helped me to get out with all the useful advises and like always showing a big SMILE.

I met some new friends, one new dog also :) (I think I'm newer that the dog) :) and many old friend (1 week old ) :)

Hope to see you next week and again THANKS

:thankyou: :party: :thankyou:

MastaruX
(TAREK)
La mia OllllllO e la tua OllllllO