Trip Report - AlKhazna to AlSaad Adrenalin Rush-23/11/07

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Trip Report - AlKhazna to AlSaad Adrenalin Rush-23/11/07

Post by khaiwi »

What a nice and special trip, havn't had such adrenaline rush for a while. Me, Desert Ghost, BlackEvil, G-man , XJ, Bulldozer, Ivan, Halwa, Bradley, Alsharaan, Lucknow and Tamraz met and headed to AlKhazna deflation point, briefing, assign sweep to Bulldozer (many thanks for taking the hassle) and the fun starts.

All members in the trip have really demonstrated skillful driving techniques with no compromise on safety. We all had loads and loads of fun.

Unfortunately BlackEvil had to leave at noon during lunch break for some break fluid leak and Desert Ghost decided to accompany him, after the lunch Tamraz has also decided to leave heading to Dubai. We reached the massive dunes of AlSaad almost by 3pm and enjoyed the scenery and some challenging dune climbs.

Pics have already been uploaded, thanks Adiga for the folder.

I hope that all members have also enjoyed this trip the way I did, and look forward to seeing you all real soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Man, such a nice trip, i really enjoyed the nice dunes and thanks Khaiwi for the nice trip and route and bulldozer for sweeping, this is waht i call an offroad trip, this is what i really enjoy.

I can not wait for another similler one Khaiwi :lol:

Great group and company, hope to see u soon guy's.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Bradley
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Bradley »

:yeppe: :yeppe: What a rush :!: :!:

Thanks Kawie and all the guy's, it was really gr8.

Now I got a taste of the real off road :D and i like it. But I can also see I need a lot mor practice to keep up :P
Bradley
Liberty - ARB Lift kit, MT mags & 32" Tyres

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Thank you Khaiwi for the really nice and special trip, Thanks for all members who joined this trip, it was really nice meeting you all, specially who I didn't see siiiiiiiince looooong time (Tamras)

Special thanks to Bulldozer who was helping us as usual all the time

I enjoyed the trip very much

All members did very well today . We all had a lot of fun.

Looking forward to see you all soon.
:ad4x4:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Jax

Post by Jax »

Awesome pics in the gallery, guys!

lucknow

Post by lucknow »

Home, showered and ready for bed! Terrific day out for me, many thanks Khawi for the nice and challenging route, Bulldozer for the sweeping and everyone else for the company and laughs!

I am out of the country for two weeks from Thursday, so will be hanging for my next adrenaline rush after that!

See you all again soon ISA 8)
Please remember to Tread Lightly....take only memories and leave only footprints. http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/home/Home.html

halwa

Post by halwa »

Khawi, thank you so much for this special event. It was abselutly challenging, 100% fun and a great route., you guys rock!! As you mentioned Khawi, all the guys demonstated exceptional skills with good discipline. Hope to see you all at the next "catch me if you can" event. :D :D :D

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

What shall I say u guys ROCK, Khaiwi as usual amazing us with new route different climate good to improve & test your skills your car & to check if your head still there, actually Hi pump of Adrenaline start after I inflate the tyres, my friend called me he was stuck & alone in AlSaad area with no GPS & NO one around to help well it took me some time to find him stuck in a Bowl, it took us some time to get it out {Pics in the Gallery} reach home by 19:40
Tamraz AlSharaan thanks guys to take all the trouble to come from DXB to joins us
ALL participants thanks for the great company we can be called Dirty Darzan :wink:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

G-man
Advanced
Advanced

Post by G-man »

Lovely trip... Hands still shaking... Oh my aching body. :lol:
2000 Patrol 4.5 Auto Petrol - Old Man EMU 2" Lift + 2" Body Lift - 15mm Radius Arm Spacer - ARB Lockers Front & Rear - 4.6 Diff Gears - Mickey Thompson MTZs 315/75/16 - IPF 900XS Lights - Garmin 276C.

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

I missed the good old days... Khaiwi.. thanks for the organization and Saeid... Aseel wallah thanks to all....

Sorry I had to leave at 2 PM to Catch the 2nd half of Friday with Om Ismail.. as I needed peace in the house during the Coming week :lol:

hmmmm waiting for the coming event with big interest.....Liwa Ya Liwa

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Khaiwi, i already told you that i can not miss any of your 'advanced & above trips'. I really had fun even though it was HOT.

Thank you all member for the great company and Bulldozer for your good sweeping.

Will see you all next time 8)

G-Man..no worries you did good buddy :wink:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Reading the feedback from you guys makes me so glad and proud doing trips to the satisfaction and expectation of all levels.

THANK YOU ALL

You made my day...

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Khaiwi i wish you could arrange another trip some time next year where my fj40 will be ready by them. Hope to join you guys and have fun.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Mpenzi wrote:Khaiwi i wish you could arrange another trip some time next year where my fj40 will be ready by them. Hope to join you guys and have fun.
My pleasure dear Mpenzi,

Just let me know when ur ride is ready and you've got one trip as a special dedication to you.......

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

khaiwi wrote:
Mpenzi wrote:Khaiwi i wish you could arrange another trip some time next year where my fj40 will be ready by them. Hope to join you guys and have fun.
My pleasure dear Mpenzi,

Just let me know when ur ride is ready and you've got one trip as a special dedication to you.......
NO EXCUSE by then MOHAMMMAD
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded