Abu Sallaf E2 Report

All reports about trips and events
Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Abu Sallaf E2 Report

Post by Batal »

In spite of the extreme heat in the desert today 15 cars showed up, it was really amazing to see this number of sand addicted people in this trip.

The track was in general newbie plus and some times elevated to intermediate level, we drove approx 32 Kms in a nice medium size dunes from Abu Sallaf all the way to Sweihan, the sand was very soft in many areas which caused some problems to few cars and eventually forced me to switch to an easer track especially after the sunset.

I hope everybody enjoyed the trip

Thanks to all who joint us today.

asimayub
Advanced
Advanced

Post by asimayub »

Thanks Batal for leading and nice route.
Enjoyed it very much thanks to all the participants,
and specially thanks to Islam, Kalemero, Chico, ……. for pulling me out of badly stuck.

Asim

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

Batal, schukran, thank you, danke, merci, grazie & tuisig dank :thankyou:

This was again a remarkable trip lead by a prudent marshall. Nice stucks added the spices and after sunset we ended up in a nightmare eh, night trip, he he he.

It was a perfect mix between challenges and relaxes (the stops were given by us) so I still had time to enjoy the desert.

Thanks to everybody for the great fun with the AD4x4 family

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank you Batal for organising and leading this trip, and for givin me tha chance to meet our valued members (under the extreme heat)

Nice area, I have never been there. I will be plannin advanced/explorer trips to this area when the heat cools down a bit.

Thanks to all members joined the trip and special thanks to the recovery team LOL (wish u relaxin holidays Iguana)
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Khaiwi, I think after last Thursday night Drive and this trip I need a Holiday ....

The good thing in the trip is always the group ... and the best thing in AD4x4 is that all the groups are great .... Yesterday's trip was lovely, nice route that needs to be explored in an advanced trip (No Extreme Khaiwi, You know me :lol: :lol: :lol: ) It is also first time for me to drive there ...

We had 5 passengers joined the trip yesterday, all of them asked me the same question (How much will it cost me to get a Wrangler?) ... So it means that they also enjoyed the trip and want to do it again ...

Our 2nd part of the trip was fun as well, 5 cars went to bring Diver's car ... Khalid, kalemero, taher Mokhtar and me ... the area was nice so we sat and chat for an hour ... That was nice as well ... On the way back home I had a strange tire puncture (The tire peeled out and broke my fender flare) .. I am fine , and I drive the car as it is to meet Diver, Kalemero and Khalid (The passenger) in lebanese flower to have dinner and wend home .. shower and sleep

Thanks Batal for the trip ... Special thanks to kalemero for the recovery
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

Thanks Batal for the nice and lovley rot
may be next time we try the other one
i realy likes it

Ivan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ivan »

Thanks Batal for the lovely trip. Nice to meet all of the group. Hope to meet you all again in the next trip.

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Batal. The trip was nice despite that i drove only 4 kms out of 30 kms. I had to park my JEEP after getting extremely over heated twice. Thanks for Kalemero & Mokhtar for having me as a passenger. After we finished the trip, my car was around 45 kms away in the middle of the desert :lol: .

Thanks for the recovery convoy, Islam, K & T Magboul, Mokhtar, Kalemero. We spend a final one hour chatting till 10 PM as Islam said, it was funny and the company was exceptionaly great :wink: followed by a delecious dinner. Thanks to everyone

C U all soon 8)
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

chico
Advanced
Advanced

Post by chico »

was really great to be back to sand once again ....

Batal your trips are always nicely done ....

thanx to all ....

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

It was a lovely trip , i really enjoyed it ,... thanls batal for this trip and the place was great , i hope we will go for an advance trip there .... .

Also spcial thanks for iquna , diver ,mo5tar , klhlid , and khlid. we really had fun when we returned to divers car. Diver hope your car will recover soon and see it climbing the dunes ....

iquana same to you man , you had a wierd tire puncher, first time i seee it ,, We are a team and you are most welcome guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

asam you are most welcome man

Chice welcome back

Thanks all for this wonderfull trip :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: The food was tasty yummy hehehehe

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

What a lovely afternoon out, thanks to all of you guys for the special moments of your company. After 8 weeks without sand I was desperately needing it. Bahaa, very nice route and leadership as always, the area was also new to me and as the others I liked it a lot. It deserves more exploring for sure.

Iguana and Diver, hope your cars are not hurt too badly.
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...