Marshal Trip, Extreem Trip

All reports about trips and events
XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Marshal Trip, Extreem Trip

Post by XJ »

Okay, 3 sand addicted people :Meetings: (Batal, Tamer and XJ) :driving: today Friday at 3 pm to 9:30 pm from Abu Salaf to Sweahan to Al Khatem about 90km of offroading, it was excellent trip thanks to Batal for the nice track and good marshalling, man it was a super great trip fast driving dune cresting and lots of side slopping :twisted: , very nice trip and area, it was great company with Batal and Tamer.

About 1.5 worth of night fast driving, it was a much need trip to sleep quickly :mrgreen:

I got stuck once :roll: , it was really a bad stuck then we tried to recover the car and it slipped to a worse situation where almost it got rolled over :suicide: , but thanks god and thanks to Batal and Tamer for doing a double recovery and went out with no harm.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

PICS PLZ!! :)
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Very great day out.

Three desert champs started early afternoon hitting Abu sallaf dunes, a lot of cresting, side slopping and a hill of fun drive, then moved to Sweihan, big lovely dunes and again lots of fun drives, and finally we concluded our trip at Al khatim tricky dunes, a lot of night cresting, cresting and cresting non stop for almost one and half hour of funny night drive.

The moment we reached al khatim fuel station we realized how crazy this drive was six hours of almost non stop and a total of 92 Kms of off roading.

Tamer, XJ it was an honor to off road with you guys.

XJ by the way I didn’t say any thing abut your incredible stuck. :o

See next week in Abu Sallaf episode 2 for Newbie’s :idea:

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

sounds like you really had fun guys. i'm so sad i missed it.
XJ, glad you’re OK man.

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Thanks Antrax, yes It was really a nice kick A$$ trip, we will make another one for sure in the future.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-