DOC Returns Night drive Trip report

All reports about trips and events
Doc
Advanced
Advanced

DOC Returns Night drive Trip report

Post by Doc »

A good night was had by all,

started at 7pm by all meeting at ADNOC,left Adnoc around 7.15, straight to Mussafah play ground, deflated had a quick marshal briefing then into the dark, nice easy start gradually steeping up the pace, first to get stuck was Halwa inside a very difficult & tight bowl, Kalemero took an alternative path and also got stuck, from there on it became vikramd night with several stucks (sorry lost count, I think 3) the drive was fast paced with a good variety of off road experience, last to get stuck was myself (sorry Mac!) I’m still getting used to having to change gear myself, from there to the finish was a frantic paced last 1km through easy dunes back to the deflation point.

The weather was warm but very sticky from humidity, every one left with a big smile and safe with no damage.

All in all a great night with great people.

Thanks
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

halwa

Post by halwa »

Thks Doc, that was MEGA FUN and enjoyed the chalenge. As usual great company. :cheers1:

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

It was nice night drive, Thanks Doc, as you said the king of stucks was Vikram, I think it is about 4-5 stucks (sorry vikram), but it was a nice drive.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

I had missed out in the Doc's night drive
ImageImageImage

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

It was great drive .. fast and interesrting and tricky places , Really had lots of fun

Thanks all for the great night drive .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

GREAT EVENING.. enjoyed every bit of the drive. :D

btw- I had my share of stucks, 2 only and not more than that.. :lol: remember we were in a intermediate + level and got into the advanced section aswell.. 8O
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Sounds like you guys are having fun in the sand. The only sand I am on is my local beach, it is beautiful but bloody freezing even in July 8O
You obviously had a good run last night because you are following a Wrangler :lol: :lol:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

Mac wrote:Sounds like you guys are having fun in the sand. The only sand I am on is my local beach, it is beautiful but bloody freezing even in July 8O
You obviously had a good run last night because you are following a Wrangler :lol: :lol:
Oh yes we had great fun following the Wrangler; especially the sharp turns Doc was taking made it very challenging for atleast me to avoid the pop outs.. thanks to the LC which lived upto the expectation. :wink: Also big thanks to GMAN for the company and i kept him busy in catching every thing flying in the car, especially the GPS...

I say lot of you guys missed this wonderful trip.. :oops:

"Take Part in Life"

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

vikramd wrote:GREAT EVENING.. enjoyed every bit of the drive. :D

btw- I had my share of stucks, 2 only and not more than that.. :lol: remember we were in a intermediate + level and got into the advanced section aswell.. 8O
2 stucks :wink: r u sure :?: :twisted: :?:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

XJ wrote:
vikramd wrote:GREAT EVENING.. enjoyed every bit of the drive. :D

2 stucks :wink: r u sure :?: :twisted: :?:

Oh yes 100% man.... 8)

"Take Part in Life"