GPS101 (5th Feb 2013)

All reports about trips and events
Bado
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: GPS101 (5th Feb 2013)

Post by Bado »

Waleed wrote:
Bado wrote:we demand the same class in Dubai, we feel that we are left out here :D:D:D:D but seriously now would be so kind of the club to arrange the same class for the Dubai members :)

Peace
Dear Brother, we have many Marshals / Explorers in Dubai who are always there to help/support and assist in guiding and developing not only you navigation skills but also all other kind of offread related issues. What you just need is to approach anyone of them to help you out same as what other Dubai Members are currently doing and it will be one to one coaching approach. You don't really need to wait till AD4x4 arrange for a training class or announce a GPS event. You ask for it immediately you get it , as simple as that. ;) ;)

Part of the reasons behind having our weakly Dubai gathering is more to disscuss with our members what is their needs and what they are missing and how we can work it out rather than only having shisha. It is also good for you to join these kinds of social gatherings and share our discussions :lol: :lol:

Hola Wallid, true i know that, i never asked for something and AD4X4 marshals was happy to help im totally satisfied with that :) but for the GPS training i feel that you learn more in training than just asking random questions

as for the dubai ghahering i just came back now from one :D we missed your presence :P :lol: and thx for always helping that you do appreciate it

George
Peace

waqmaster
Marshal
Marshal

Post by waqmaster »

George if you DXB folks can arrange for a conference room and have enough people interested, we could do one session in DXB.

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

waqmaster wrote:George if you DXB folks can arrange for a conference room and have enough people interested, we could do one session in DXB.
Am still pissed I missed the one earlier this week. Let me know about the next one, hopefully I can join...
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

Waqar and Mo,

We are lucky to have Marshals such as you both. ;) :) Thanks very much for the kind session, Waqar,you have a lovely office and a big thanks to you for setting it up for us. I can certainly understand how difficult that really is. :D

We need a lot of practice, you guys made it look so easy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

Bado
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Bado »

waqmaster wrote:George if you DXB folks can arrange for a conference room and have enough people interested, we could do one session in DXB.

Waq, ur welcome to use my house for the training, thought yesterday we were discussing that with walid he have a nice idea check with him and update us please and thx always for the support,

hope to see ya soon on the sand been long time didn't ride with you

peace
george