Report-Family Relaxing trip - Swaihan - Friday 1st Feb PM

All reports about trips and events
Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

What an amazing day, great group and nice company :D . We all met on time at Swaihan petrol station after prayers. I was also great to spent some time with all other friends and members joining other trips as well . With over 25 cars joining our trip we decided to split the trip in two , Thank you Tweety, Hadeel, Megameo, Jo, Xof, Yehya and Desert hk for the great support.

From the meeting spot we all moved to the deflation point, where we deflated and had our briefing. First group were lead by Jo and second Group were lead by Xof.

Second Group Trip Report:
Thank you Xof for the nice lead and great route , everyone did very well , a lot of learning opportunities from the different stucks here and there, experiencing and practicing different recovery techniques.

Only one issue when Hadeel was recovering Amabrouk. Although it was a very simple with gentle pull yet he lost his recovery point, thanks god that nobody got hurt. Taking this incident as a learning opportunity, we need to understand the importance and the danger of not having a very good, heavy duty and well maintained recovery points.

Close to the end of the trip with some spices added to the route between the small and medium dunes following Megameo (Thank you brother for the well chosen track) we decided to enjoy the sun set at the Bbq spot.

All did very well and showed responsible attitude and positive reactions to Marshals’ instruction, with perfect convoy position and high communication skills. Well done and keep it up

At the Bbq both groups gathered together and all other friends and members from other trips joined us as well. It was really nice to see Eisa, Zeer, Marco, Sean, Jayne, Anne , Mood , Agne, and shadi and all our members. The BIG AD4x4 Family together enjoyed the night , nice weather and delicious food. Hapi it was a pleasure meeting you and your family, thank you for the nice chat and company.

Thank you kiki for the frensh cheese it was really nice. :lol: :lol:

Thank you Sarah for the delicious cupcakes decorated with my car pictures and Egyptian flags, it was really so nice of you. And the most amazing thing was that everyone then gathered around the table and started singing my birthday song with all languages which was really really nice of you all. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thank you all for making it another successful day for us and a memorable day for me and my family. We enjoyed it a lot and hope you also enjoyed it as well.

Please share your pictures with us if you want , and see you all in the desert soon.
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Re: Report-Family Relaxing trip - Swaihan - Friday 1st Feb PM

Post by MegaMoe »

nice to meet you all, old members and new faces, nice to be all my bro marshals from the old days of the club that made me want to lead old school in the last part :mrgreen: everyone did well and hope everyone enjoyed it.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

Thank you Waleed for such a gathering. Happy Birthday again. Good to see this number of Marshals and members on your Birthday. You deserve more...

Hope to see all again in other event... :mrgreen:

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

First Group Report:

Thanks for all intermediate to follow me. We took of easy with a number of low, straight crests ending up with a big slipface as highlight.

The pace was excellent. You all did very well. A real intermediate (without side cresting and side sloping :mrgreen: ).

Stucks and popp-outs, we had them all...

You all did great!

Desert Hawk, thanks for the sweep and hard work during the recoveries/popp-out-fixing. Tweety and Gladiator, thanks for the elegant side sweep.

The mega gathering at the exit was great. This is AD4x4!

See you all out in the sand again.

Jo
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

Great gathering, I don't regret staying for another couple of hours ;) right Waleed :D

Started with a strange request from Waleed (if it wasn't his birthday, he would be killed :twisted: ), then a lead by Jo just like the old days, the track was nice, everyone did well, and the team work was good.

Meeting everyone at the end paid off for the whole day tiredness, till next time see you soon.
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Nice to see you at the ADNOC Waleed and to meet your family. And thanks for the slightly squished but very delicious cupcake! Very much appreciated :D
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Thanks a lot Jo for the great trip, it was really good to meet you all..

I think Desert Hawk lost 10 Kgs at least :D .. He was there in each one of the three pop-outs, jacking, digging, inflating, & ensuring everything is safe, & all are learning & understanding every step.. Not to mention the recoveries & support of the whole trip!

Thanks a lot Tajkeh for the best burgers ever, it was a life saver after a long day in the desert! .. Also the tea you made later was really needed! :)

Zeer also made a pice of art with a yummy steak .. then we hijacked Audrey's Taaaaaaalllll Shisha making the night even better :D

Thanks all for this great evening, nothing compares to a lovely night in the desert with a bunch of such great people :)
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

Zayed89

Post by Zayed89 »

The trip was very nice and beautiful

We met with the family club beautiful never seen them period

There were nice positions

The first time I meet with Walid was very nice
Thank you for organizing the trip

I thank all those who helped, I will not mention names secret to leave one

Special thanks for XOF and Mega Mo for a full explanation for the new book

Thanked Yahya, as always, was very nice and experienced

Some images no difficulty in lifting this site
It in My Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/zayed.a.ameer?ref=tn_tnmn

And I have one vedio bedon za3al >> :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4mjVIERBE

Zayed89 * * * * 0563316166 Luxes 2oo4

My name in Faceboock (( Zayed Al Ameer )) OR (( z077@hotmail.com ))

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

akhateeb wrote:
I think Desert Hawk lost 10 Kgs at least :D .. He was there in each one of the three pop-outs, jacking, digging, inflating, & ensuring everything is safe, & all are learning & understanding every step.. Not to mention the recoveries & support of the whole trip!
Heh heh, no wonder Mo looked so tired. ;) :d Guess we broke a sort of record in our trip. 3 pops and at least 5 Stucks. :mrgreen: Quite a learning experience for us as all :twisted:. Hey nice meeting you Waleed. Once again Happy Birthday. Wish we could stay back but MOI had other plans in AD :d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

boklyne
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by boklyne »

3rd trip as newbee, and again a nice day spent with you all.
Waleed, your are a lucky man having such a lovely family.
It was a pleasure to see you so happy with your loving wife and kids around you for your birthday.
Xof: happy to meet a froggy marshal ! and thanks for leading our group
Mega meo: the last part was joyful, thanks to your initiative to take us is more challenging spots.
Friendly hello to all other marshals
In brief, thanks to AD 4x4 to exist !
Evelyne & René
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
050 659 53 64

hapi

Post by hapi »

Thank you Waleed, it was a great trip and happy Birthday, wishing u all the best always. The whole family enjoyed it very much for being part of this nice family trip. Thanks for the marshals, they taught us a lot and they were very patient. Can't wait for the next trip and a new ways of stuck :D :D ;D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hapi

Post by hapi »

zayed89 wrote:The trip was very nice and beautiful

We met with the family club beautiful never seen them period

There were nice positions

The first time I meet with Walid was very nice
Thank you for organizing the trip

I thank all those who helped, I will not mention names secret to leave one

Special thanks for XOF and Mega Mo for a full explanation for the new book

Thanked Yahya, as always, was very nice and experienced

Some images no difficulty in lifting this site
It in My Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/zayed.a.ameer?ref=tn_tnmn

That's a gr8 video, thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

There was a traffic jam at Sweihan petrol station! we are thinking about asking for board with trip announcement, departure time, gates, etc... like in airports!!! :mrgreen:

the surprise of the day was the offer from Waleed to lead the newbies, which I could not refused. So from the camel farms, we went on an easy track, spicing up a little as there was not enough stucks, getting everybody used to drive in sand, going down medium dunes, driving in soft, cresting... Until I get stuck, of course to give the opportunity to have my picture on FB pages... :lol:

Then, Megamoe decided to introduce some sweets from the next level to our members as they were all doing well, and we had a few kilometers of NEWBIE OLD SCHOOL STYLE!!! the adrenaline raised obviously, but all in a safe environment with the support of the marshals of this trip: Yehia, Scorpionita, Waleed, Megamoe and myself.

when the sun was getting ready to go to bed, we went back to the BBQ point, aka THE WALL , where the gathering of AD4x4 car was very impressive.

A few minutes filling the log books, and explaining how to use, and it was just chatting and laughing with old and new friends!

thanks all for coming! it was a great fun for me to lead you, and to follow Moe.

See you soon hopefully, and since then, enjoy the desert safely!
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

zeer

Post by zeer »

nice gathering, it was great time spent with lovely friends :)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

zayed89 wrote:

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……