REPORT: Follow the White Pathy

All reports about trips and events
SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SCORPIO »

first : no fog on the way to sweihan

that was very nice, but from the other side i had to wake up 1 hour earlier :evil: to make it on time incase
it was foggy

second: it was a very nice morning between sweihan dunes, friends and nice members

third: gate 14 was busy, on the way out another AD4x4 group coming in, hi hi , bye bye

fourth: sweihan station also was busy, it was nice meeting another group of AD4x4, hi hi , bye bye

fifth : it was nice meeting my family at lunch :D

sixth : waiting for a proper report from Abu Ghazi who did great (briefing and leading) well done

seventh: thanks to me for second lead, for Grizzly for his sweep and for Zeer and Desert Hawk for being around

eighth : thanks to all the members for being part of this nice trip

bye bye
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

Abu Ghazi
Advanced
Advanced

Re: REPORT: Follow the White Pathy

Post by Abu Ghazi »

The Friday mornings were kind of boring before we met our friends in AD4x4, but now at least for me, it is the day that I cannot wait for to come in order to spend it or part of it with my other family such as the great people who woke up today to join the trip so early in the morning coming from all over the UAE.

Everybody was just on time at Sweihan petrol station before the departure which enabled us to start as scheduled except Nautibean who couldn't make it (hope you are feeling better) so we missed our profetional photographer on the trip, however she send her other half Scotchyl to do her part in the support team :-). The convoy of 15 off-road vehicles moved to the deflation point next to gate 14 where we deflated our tires, raised our flages & gathered for the briefing which was started by Marshal Scorpio who greatly explained the new Log Book to the participants then completed by me, set the convoy positions then let the fun begin. Unfortunately IDO had to leave us early due to a mechanical problem with his car :-( (hope it is not that serious).

We headed east crossing the small dunes with some tichnical areas heading to power line without any stuck although the majority of the vehicles were LWB ones :twisted: . After a small break we hit some big dunes to feel the heat of the engines then cool then down with down steeps, nevertheless Akhateeb's Infinity decided not to cool down & take her time in cooling right before we reached Ali Cafe gaf tree were we set all together to eat some donuts & drink some tea (thanks Abed). Right after the break we moved to the play ground for some playing before we head back to our exit point. We had one pop-out & couple of stucks during the trip. All the intermediate did well in the trip & went out happily to gate 14 where we gathered again around the Marshals to get our log books signed by them.

Last but not least I would like to thank our marshals Scorpio (2nd lead), Desert-Hawk & Zeer for their support, also big thanks to the rest of the supporting team Grizzly (sweeper), Scotchyl & Abed. Also thanks a lot to all the participants who joined the trip: Kastrato, Dutt, Berho Desert, Akhateeb, Desert Storm, Abdul Qader, Amjad & Hamour80 it was my pleasure seeing you all.

It was really amazing to meet all this number of our family in the petrol station after the trip.

Hope you all have a great week ahead, until next time, take care & be well.

Our track

Last edited by Abu Ghazi on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trips counter:
Old rules: ANIT (1+2 as assistant), Newbie (14), Intermediate (13) One Liwa,
New rules: ANIT (2 as assistant), Newbie (2), Intermediate (9), Advance (7) One Liwa
Trips led:
New rules: Newbie (0), Intermediate (5), Advance (0)

Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abed »

U did it right Abu Ghazi, thats all I want to say, thank you Jalal.
Nice meeting you all!

Sent from my Note 2 using tapatalk 2
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

nautibean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by nautibean »

Gutted i missed your trip :( heard you did great. Well done :) hope someone took pictures.... Yalla yalla yalla i want to see
Apolitical

Abdul Qadir
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abdul Qadir »

Thanks a lot Abu Ghazi, Scorpio, DH, Zeer, Grazily & all the members. Spent valuable time with you gays & learn a lot, specially recoveries & fixing the pop outs.

The way we see the problem is the problem.

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

Great efforts Abu Ghazi, great supervision Scorpio, excellent intermediate track, we visited all the terrain :twisted: , nevertheless, everyone did well.

I never regretted waking up early for a trip with AD4x4, and this one is NO exception :)

Nice meeting all of you.

Till next time, drive safe
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SCORPIO »

desert_hawk wrote:Great efforts Abu Ghazi, great supervision Scorpio, excellent intermediate track, we visited all the terrain :twisted: , nevertheless, everyone did well.

I never regretted waking up early for a trip with AD4x4, and this one is NO exception :)

Nice meeting all of you.

Till next time, drive safe
I love AD4x4 The most in the afternoons :)
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Thanks a lot Scorpio & Abu Ghazi, this was an amazing trip by all means, started quite fast & nice, lovely track which was perfect to shape & sharpen our intermediate skills, then Abu Ghazi decided to give the engines some real work to do on the higher range of the RPM :) ... Awesome :D

The lady "infinity" decided that she needs a break..!

looks the hunt journey for the overheat issue will continue @_@

Thanks a lot Scorpio for arranging this great trip, & for keeping a watching & caring eye on all the members.

Thanks a lot Desert Hawk for your relentless help, support, & guidance all over the trip(s) :D , it was really a pleasure to meet you :)

Dear Abu Ghazi, this was a great lead, a perfect track for the level, amazing scenes of the medium & high dunes! It was a pleasure to follow your Pathy!

Not many Pathy's in the club, but your Pathy has a driver who will ensure its legacy continues in the club:)

Thanks for all the lovely members for the great company, it was well worth the early wake up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

Grizzly
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Grizzly »

Thank you Abu Ghazi for The Donuts
FJCRUISER
"STRAIGHT ROADS DO NOT MAKE SKILLFUL DRIVERS"

Grizzly
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Grizzly »

It was worth it waking up early morning to join this trip :D
Very nice start by meeting some new faces in ADNOC followed up by the briefing and get ready to drive
The trip was amazing from the beginning till the end :D
All did well and hope to see you all again in the sand
Till them
keep safe
FJCRUISER
"STRAIGHT ROADS DO NOT MAKE SKILLFUL DRIVERS"

Saif1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Saif1 »

Thanks Abu Ghazi for the very nice trip & well done.
It was nice to see you all.
Regards.
Ahmed Saif
Saif
Prado SWB V6

"Leadership cannot be given... It must be Earned... It cannot be taken... You loose it by lack of performance"

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

I forgot to thank you Abu Ghazi for the delicious donuts, although I don't like it generally, but donuts in the desert from Abu Ghazi has a different taste ;)
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Post by scotchyl »

Abu Ghazi, thank you for a great trip. very good track and offered everything for everyone.

Enjoyed my time floating around and watching from nearby, very enjoyable day.

Well done for everyone especially in those trickier softer areas, excellent work with such ease.

Special thanks to Scorpio for running through the log book and covering the questions that I am sure we all had waiting.

Look forward to the next adventure.

(Thank you Abu Ghazi for the Do'nuts - this may be your signature for every trip 8-) )
Focus on the future, that's where your life is going. Focus on the past and you will go nowhere.

kastrato
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kastrato »

It was one great trip this!
I really enjoyed it! Happy to see all my friends and create new ones!
It looks that the donuts are now necessity for your trips and believe me I will be there!
The route was really good and the selection of dunes just right
Thank you all!
Its all Greek to me......
_____
OIIIIIO

Why a WHITE Jeep? Because you can't go GREEN with 27l/100km

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Abu Ghazi for the delicious donuts, i like morning chocolate :lol:
good briefing, nice pace and selective track, great control of the convoy, well done man.
was nice to spent the morning with all of you guys, thanks to everybody.
see you next week.
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)