AlNashama ANIT & Newbie Trip REPORT

All reports about trips and events
mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

All made it almost on time and we left the patrol station at 2:00Pm. we did it as two groups me & yeiha toke the ANITs others with Caeser "sure he will let us know about his report" At the deflation point, we went through the ANIT briefing. After some questions and answers, we started the fun. The first few kilometers were slow, but things got smoother as people started enjoying themselves.

We had few second tries, Only two stucks and thankfully no popouts. We reached gate 15 to exist at 6:00PM. Some decided to stay for the BBQ gathering while others left for civilazation

Megamo
Yehia
Tweety
Waleed
Jo
Caeser

Thank you all for the great support

braveheart
Rami
Voy
Marco
Sis
NigelB
desertfun
AmruAbbas
ebebeb
Abdul Qadir
Boklyne
kastrato
muzammils
bentleyc080167
Giovanni79
Charan
Ebebeb
Ferran Pous Andres
Stefan
Ziza
Shadi45

Thank you all for joining the trip, hope you enjoyed the track, and see you next time!
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Abdul Qadir
Marshal
Marshal

Re: AlNashama ANIT & Newbie Trip REPORT

Post by Abdul Qadir »

Thanks Mamoun dear for the trip & log book.

The way we see the problem is the problem.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

it was another great day in the desert with great people, nice to meed all the old and new members and looking forward to seeing u all on the dunes again, :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

desertfun

Post by desertfun »

Thank you all for a great trip. Excellent work by the marshals who had to guide a large group. Some "informative" stucks were thrown in for educational purposes :lol: See you again in the sands soon!
"No dude, your SUV is not a Jeep, and my Jeep is not a SUV!"
- - -
MOPAR Performance 2" Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks - MOPAR Off-Road Front Bumper - MOPAR XD9000i Self-Recovery Winch - MOPAR Off-Road Oval Fog Lamps - MOPAR Off-Road Rear Bumper - MOPAR Off-Road Tire Carrier - MOPAR Steering and Swaybar Skid Plate - MOPAR 6.5" Round Off-Road Lights - MOPAR Rubber Floor Liner Kit - MOPAR Handle Grab - MOPAR Door Sill Guards - V-Cool window tinting - Garmin GPS 276C - Maxtrax sand ladder - 4.88 regear - Teraflex front axle sleeve - Detroit Truetrac front locker

kastrato
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kastrato »

Thank you all for everything!
I as very happy to see you all again!
The trip was very good despite the large number of cars participated!
The BBQ was a perfect finish of a great day!
Looking forward to see you all again!
Its all Greek to me......
_____
OIIIIIO

Why a WHITE Jeep? Because you can't go GREEN with 27l/100km

Voy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Voy »

Thanks for organizing the trip.
I'll remember the beautiful Patrol escaping the bowl where it was trapped.
I love the idea of accepting everyone who wants to come to the trip, there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to go and enjoy the sand. Thank you for that!
If I could suggest a way we could have improved the experience yesterday, it would have been to leverage the fact we had many great marshals to split the convoy in two. This would have smoothed things.
Also it would have been even better if could have let Intermediates do basic recovery.
BBQ was great. Caesar thank you for Arayes, Yehia for hommous, Boklyne for melted Camembert...
Regards,
Voy

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Voy wrote: I love the idea of accepting everyone who wants to come to the trip, there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to go and enjoy the sand. Thank you for that!
If I could suggest a way we could have improved the experience yesterday, it would have been to leverage the fact we had many great marshals to split the convoy in two. This would have smoothed things.
Also it would have been even better if could have let Intermediates do basic recovery.
Thank you Voy for your valuable feedback as we always appreciate constructive feedback from our members

One point to clarify, however we have many trips with limited number of cars and in many occasions multiple trips get together and join the Bbq, we still need sometimes to take the opportunity to run a long convoy for the following reasons:

1-Learning opportunity for our members to understand and feel the difference between running a short convoy and controlling long convoy

2-Gaining the required skills on the way how marshals are changing their driving styles or changing the convoy position to keep things under controls due to the different type of difficulties linked to the big convoy

3-Some of our current members are potential leaders in future and need to observe and learn from such scenarios. this will always make them ready to support in our major events which includes 100+ cars

4-As a club we have many events which includes many cars which can reach over hundred cars such as Jamboory and our Marshal run event for which experienced members support is required, thus we always from time to time we take the opportunity to practice the same on lower scale of 15 or 20 cars
Thank you again and see you soon
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Maher
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Maher »

Thanks to Scorpionita and Mamoun for orginizing this trip, it was nice to meet this big number of the members in one trip.

After the meeting and the Logbook briefing in the patrol station, Mamoun and Yehya took the ANITs group, then Tweety, MegaMoe, Waleed and me with 15 cars moved in one big convoy to the deflation point where we had small briefing as well and then the fun started, we had nice technical drive between the small dunes, yes it was a big convoy and the nice part of the trip started with the first stuck :D we had many stucks and recovery was smothly done by the Marshals and some members under the Marshals supervision, no popouts, few second tries and all went good, by 5:45pm we reached to the BBQ point near the exit where we met the ANITs group.

Thanks Braveheart for the second, great job, and thanks Marco for the sweeping, good communication and feedback. Voy, Sis, Kikitour, NigelB, desertfun, AmruAbbas, ebebeb, Abdul Qadir, Boklyne, Kastrato, Muzammils, bentleyc080167, Giovanni79, Charan, Ebebeb, Rami45 and DannyDarko, it was nice to meet you all, good driving skills, hope you enjoied the trip.
Ferran Pous Andres, Stefan, Ziza and Shadi45 welcome to AD4x4 Family.

Tweety, Megamo, Jo, Waleed, Yehia and Mamoun, Thank you all for the your support, it's always nice to be with you.

See you all in the sand soon :D
Last edited by Maher on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-OlllllllO-

CaE$aR
-----
Maher Mohideen - 050 3188879

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.....

Abdul Qadir
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abdul Qadir »

It was a nice trip in the leadership of Marshal Ceaser, enjoyed a lot & many thanks for giving me recovery chance. A chance to learn more.

The way we see the problem is the problem.

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

Great Trip ...

Thanks to all who made this trip a great success :D :D
Its always great to meet old friends and new ones as well
Since 2008 and am enjoying every trip with this club, lots of smiles and fun.

The intentinal Patrol stuck was educational (dont do this at home :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Thanks for all your help Marchals.

Hope to see you all very soon
PS: All pictures taken for the Patrol stuck are copyright, below is the price list if you are planning to publish online
100 AED for facebook
50 AED for Youtube
65 AED for Twitter

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

marco
Advanced
Advanced

Post by marco »

Thanks for a nice afternoon to all.
It was really a great recovery the one of the Patrol.
I enjoyed a very relaxing sweeping task.
The melted camembert was worth the all day....
Ciao
Marco
Trips with AD 4X4 till date = 83

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

It was another nice day with AD4x4 family , the gathering at the BBQ was great. Me and Giovani stayed late enjoying the fire and had to drive back to Abu Dhabi in fog.
Thanks to everyone and congratulations to all who have their first stars.
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

boklyne
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by boklyne »

it was our second trip with the club and again enjoyed despite many recoveries (including one from me !! :? ) that has slowed the convoy.
Good opportunity to meet other Marshalls, all of them being nice & helpful. Thanks to them.
Now looking forward to the next one, to learn more and again have a great day of fun.
Evelyne & René
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
050 659 53 64

BlackBird
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by BlackBird »

Caesar, Mamoun and all the Marshall's: Thanks for another fun trip last weekend. Here are a few photos from the trip ...
All the best, NigelB
https://plus.google.com/photos/10168395 ... 7823659777
having a motor-less moment, it's not good
M: +966 50 566 1003

muzammils

Post by muzammils »

The trip was great, as a time to learn many things about mysterious desert. Also to understand little more about my jeep after re gear,
Thanks to Ceaser for selecting the terrain for us, Thanks for Waleed, MegaMoe and Tweety for the Trip support....

Muzammils
Nissan Patrol SWB