To Al Khatim

All reports about trips and events
SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

To Al Khatim

Post by SCORPIO »

what a convoy ......

at the station, evey body showed up on or before time, so no laties (thanks all)
out of the station in a long snake format to the brick factory to start the marshal run
all the way to al khatim

after defaltion, short briefing the big group became 2 groups
thanks Adiga for leading the intermediates (please let us read your story)
thanks also for Abed for second lead, Ceasar for sweep and MegaMoe for being around

as for the Newbie group
we started with a soft sand clinb which required many second tries and re-deflation
for 4 tyres to get the truck up, it was a good warm-up to start the fum, couple of stucks
one winching to add some flavor, but no doubts all did good and managed their cars
thanks
for Scotchyl for the great second lead as usual,
for desert Hawk for clean sweep
for Sam, Gevara and Abu Naeif for being around

at sunset both groups were at the usual AD4x4 BBQ spot, to spend some nice time
in a great weather

thank you all for being there

see you next time

Jalal
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Re: To Al Khatim

Post by Dune_Phantom »

Thanks to you Jalal, my family got over their fear of the dunes and their first ride in the desert was most comfortable.:D

A pity we could not stay back for the BBQ as we had another one awaiting us at the AD Corniche. 8-)

The drive was technical as well as well laid out considering we were a big group. We really had a great time especially and thanks to you all.

One thing - my wife was really impressed with the way our group is organized (the teacher in her appreciates it) and should be happy to let me go more often hence forth. ;) :mrgreen: :D
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

Our first newbie trip. Enjoyed a lot and learned a few tricks as well. A couple of second tries but no stuck :) . Made lots of new friends.

Huge convoy, nice to meet Mega Moe, adiga, ceaser, desert_hawk. Thanks Scorpio for arranging the trip and helping us out all throughout specially for deflating the tires properly :D .

Thank you every one. It was nice meeting you guys again Rami45, sis, luna, Colonel and everyone in the convoy.

Andy Scotchyl: Great second lead and thanks for your help for teaching me a trick or two for radio :)
Abdulqadir: Thanks for your help in inflating the tire back.
Mosalf, hapi: Nice meeting you guys and thanks hapi for being patient with us :D
Sam, Gevara and Abu Naeif: Thank you all for your guidance and help.

Hope to see you all soon in the sand.
It’s just a beginning, it’s not the end

Trips
Anit :2, Newbie :2

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

Dear All,

A complete pictorial tour of our memorable trip can be accessed here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... b9b24aadf0

:) 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 4x4Roadrunner on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trips

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

Some more.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trips

Guevara
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Guevara »

Jalal

thanks for the nice trip and for waiting me at the deflation point. Yeah it was a long convoy, and everybody did great

See u next time

G
Mobile 056 1205601
X Terra Off Road 2009 - PRG 2.5" Lift Kit - AOR LED lights

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

Yes, I met my target, (meeting new fasces) :shock:

We started with the intermediates!!! Minor briefing away from the NEWBIES!! ;) At the Marshal run area.
The idea was to teach the new intermediates how to control their Vehicles in the small dunes ,,, slowly we increase the difficulty of driving and we start the FUN !! Several minor stucks here and there!! :roll:

At some areas !! we ask the members the try again to learn how to handle it . :evil:

My aim was to give everybody a SAND shot (squirt) to make sure they will ask for more sand. :idea:

Thanks to allllllllll for the FUN we had, hope that you learn something in this trip and hope to see you alllllllll again and again very soon.
((((Muhammad Shabbir )))) Thanks for the nice pics,,I can’t tag any of the Photos !!!
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Abdul Qadir
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abdul Qadir »

Wawo,

What big convoy, nice people, nice track, nice desert, & nice marshals. Enjoyed very well by me and my passengers. New & old friends really proud to be a member of ad4x4. Till next time be safe.

The way we see the problem is the problem.

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

adiga wrote:Yes, I met my target, (meeting new fasces) :shock:

((((Muhammad Shabbir )))) Thanks for the nice pics,,I can’t tag any of the Photos !!!

Thanks adiga for the appreciation :) . The album setting is deliberately set as “Private” so that only AD4x4 members with the link can access the pictures. If you want to tag, you can add me on FB and I will add you to the list of people with access to album OR simply copy the pictures and upload on your account. No copyright infringement intended :lol:

Trips

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

To Al Khatim

Post by scotchyl »

Thank you Scorpio for organising a great trip. It is always such a great sight to see so many cars ready for an afternoon cruising the dunes in style. After we commandeered the filling station the convoy moved off and what a long convoy it was but perfect.

After the briefing it was time to get some sand under those tyres. Thank you Jalal for asking me to second lead, really enjoyed it.

The trip was excellent, few stops here and there and a break for a chat when needed, everyone was smiling more and more. Keeping the dunes nice and interesting it was a great drive and good to see everyone building in confidence and skills. Well done all.

BBQ was nice and weather perfect for a quick Shisha with friends.

Look forward to seeing you all soon in the sand.
Focus on the future, that's where your life is going. Focus on the past and you will go nowhere.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

what an amazing day with amazing people, i really appreciate all the nice words from all and was my pleasure meeting u all, looking forward to meet u all on the dunes.

thx for the amazing pix too :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

White X
Advanced
Advanced

Post by White X »

To Adiga, and all. Thank you for a very nice intermediate trip. i learned a lot and look forward to more intermediate trips.

Bob
white x

hapi

Post by hapi »

Dear all, thank you very much for the wonderful day and I mean all without mentioning any names as I don't want to miss any one and that is also including our great marshal and all who assisted him.
Normaly it is not easy to satisfy a family of different interests but what happened was the impossible, every one was happy at the end of the day :D ;D
And I hope I didn't make anybody angry from me and if so please forgive me.

Special thanks to 4x4 Road Runner for the wonderful photos uploaded which documented the trip; and I did pick one for my avatar already.

Zayed Ali Capitano

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

Abdul Qadir wrote:Wawo,

What big convoy, nice people, nice track, nice desert, & nice marshals. Enjoyed very well by me and my passengers. New & old friends really proud to be a member of ad4x4. Till next time be safe.
My Dear

tell me .. if you enjioyrd your car .. i will be there if you need any help abdulbQadir ;) ;) ;) ;)

happy that u enjoyed my dear friend :D :D :D :D
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

hapi wrote:
Special thanks to 4x4 Road Runner for the wonderful photos uploaded which documented the trip; and I did pick one for my avatar already.
You are most welcome my friend :) See you again soon in the sand :) .

Trips