Report: Liwa Blue Moon - 28/29 Dec 2012

All reports about trips and events
tajkeh

Report: Liwa Blue Moon - 28/29 Dec 2012

Post by tajkeh »

Let me fist thank all members for joining my trip to Liwa, it was great opportunity to Lead in the great dunes of Liwa ... and OMG how much i need to learn :)

All arrived and we hit the road to the start/deflation point, where we started our route to the camp site & a festival of stucks, i really lost the count.

Not very long after the starts, i broke the sway bar connector in my X, we tried our best to fix it, but, so we strap it with some other point, it was nice musical ride for me :) with a heavy metal music all the way

Chief Khaiwi lead the way from the proposed camp site to a nicer and higher ground (the final camp spot) with a magnificent view of the huge dunes and Sabkhas.

BBQ, Shisha (thank you Eyad & Eisa), tea, sweets ... and a nice evening, with the cold windy (but MOOONY) skies of Liwa ... next day after a nice breakfast and treats from our Cheif ... we started the convoy and a little after Cheif lead a nice technical route to the exist street ...

Great trip, Great people, great company, great food ... thank you everyone
Tareq Tajkeh
050 35 39 220
Nissan Xterra

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report: Liwa Blue Moon - 28/29 Dec 2012

Post by Eisa »

Nice area and great company indeed, We were so happy to have Snad Storm in our camping after very long time since He got married, thank you Tajkeh for managing such nice trip and breakfast which was yumy as usual, Cheif Khaiwi thank you for joining and leading part of the trip, Zeer the bbq was fantastic ya man
050 666 4803

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank you all for the great trip and wonderful company. I really enjoyed it easy and nice trip though I forgot chair and tent, grrrrrr thanks Tajkeh for the offered tent and bed.

Till next Liwa
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Tajkeh for arrange and led such trip and long raising the hate for the leading in LIWA.
weather wasn't cold at all :lol: :lol: , but we had alot of fun , again great track and wonderful company! (long time i didn't have this much laughing)
Thanks Kiwi for leading part of second day it was really nice following you, Eisa and SandStorm it always pleasure to drive with you guys.
more trips like this please
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

SAND STORM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SAND STORM »

Eisa wrote:Nice area and great company indeed, We were so happy to have Snad Storm in our camping after very long time since He got married, thank you Tajkeh for managing such nice trip and breakfast which was yumy as usual, Cheif Khaiwi thank you for joining and leading part of the trip, Zeer the bbq was fantastic ya man
as you mentioned Eisa it was long time without camping, i spend funny and great time with you guys .thanks Mr.Tajkeh for your efforts and nice trip :).
Cheif Khaiwi thank you for leading and the nice video & pic's .
see you all inshallah.

thank Eisa :D