Mega ANIT 28/12/2012 - Report

All reports about trips and events
Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Mega ANIT 28/12/2012 - Report

Post by Gladiator »

Since Mega Jeep was not ready to preform yet, me , Yehia & Adiga took over the trip based on a screem call for help by the founder !!

SMS sent saying meeting point will be at Mahwi Gas station... as usual, some came late..some came late & hungry wanted to do shopping !!!

Convoy started heading toward AL Faya lead by Adiga, sweep by me, Yehia wated on Gas station for the shopping to finish.. !!

we had imranvision - no show, no call, HAWK sms cancel trip morning..

we entered toward Al Faya to DEf point, then very nice briefing by the big boss Adiga... who also took the trip lead toward AL Khatim..

drive was nice smooth,,, then I think Adiga caffeine level had dropped .. he decided to give the guys some fun .. I started to recover them one by one after they got stuck on a crest.. :lol:

Yayos sent us his BBQ point, we headed their reached before him, mints later he arrived with his trip members to start the fire, and few did BBQ me as always.. my tea & Shisha :mrgreen:

special thanks to Adiga & Yehia for the help in this trip....

Thank you SIS , Akhteeb , m_e232 ,azzamy , NigelB. Cristen , Charles and Steel for attending the trip... hope to see you next time..

:mrgreen:

sis
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Mega ANIT 28/12/2012 - Report

Post by sis »

Thank you marshals for the exciting trip (especially the second part). I woke up with a new star! :D Again, special tanks to Yehia, Adiga, and Gladiator or Adiga, Gladiator, and Yehia or Gladiator, Yehia, and Adiga or ... (so no one feels at the end of the list :D :D :D )

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

I was not driving but joined the trip as a passenger with m_e232. After my ANIT in Dxb, this was my first off road adventure in Abu Dhabi.

Great Fun. Thanks to all the Marshals for arranging a great trip.

Gladiator: Glad to meet you. You definitely lived up to your expectations :D Thanks for your help in deflating m_e232’s car and also for rescuing us :)
Adiga: Great briefing and thanks for much needed Coffee / Tea 8-)
Yehia: Thanks for the expert advice and being our eyes at difficult dunes :) Also thank you for answering my queries regarding 4X4 off road insurance :)

Thank you all. Thanks m_e232 for taking me to the trip. A special thanks to akhateeb for sharing your expertise with us. :D
Last edited by 4x4Roadrunner on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s just a beginning, it’s not the end

Trips
Anit :2, Newbie :2

4x4Roadrunner

Post by 4x4Roadrunner »

Dear All
Thanks for posing for the camera ;) . Could not upload all pics at the forum. You can access the pictures here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... fba1ea486c

PS: Album is not visible to anyone except for those who have link. Still if someone does not want his “Stuck Picture" to appear let me know :lol: :) :lol: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It’s just a beginning, it’s not the end

Trips
Anit :2, Newbie :2

sis
Advanced
Advanced

Post by sis »

some more photos
http://sdrv.ms/TP1Un1

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

What a lovely day!

I just finished a trip in the morning, and rushed to this one... and despite the misleading trip name "ANIT", it was well worth it by all means :)

first, it was great to meet new marshals, Adiga & Gladiator in a trip! I just love the spirit you have guys, you made this really fun!

I'm always happy to meet Yahya! the first marshal I met in the club :) .. he always have some valuable piece of advice! I just can't get enough!

lovely to meet all the members again, Azzamy, Cristen & the CoPilot Megan!

And it was amazing to meet other members for the first time, Bilal, Mohammad, M_e322, Aspiring, Sis, Waseem, NigelB, Charles, Steel and all the other members who I missed their names, it was lovely to chat with each one of you, and i'm looking forward to meeting you again and again and again in the beauty of the desert...

The trip started slow and steady, perfect start for ANITs, and moved gradually... and I'm so happy that Adiga "caffeine level had dropped" .. as this made the perfect second part for ANIT and Newbies.. I could see fun and joy on all the faces.. it was a great trip for all levels! and gives a perfect idea to Absolute Newbies :)

I've shared the photos that I took on the following link, please bare with me while I improve my photography skills :D
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17571464/PhotoS ... 281212.rar

Looking forward to meeting you all again in the sand!
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013