Short Notice Newbie 28.Dec.2012 - Report

All reports about trips and events
Bio
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Short Notice Newbie 28.Dec.2012 - Report

Post by Bio »

I was invited to the after party while inflating on petrol station after morning trip
so ... fast meal in fast food and go back into sand - only one tire to deflate :lol: :lol:

It was the best decision ever!
It was GREAT! Sill keep stoking about the trip and grinning
It is exactly what I call REAL FUN :D
GREAT DAY OUT!

@ Zayed
there is only one Bio !! :D
Martin and Andy
wrangler YJ

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Hi All,

what an amazing trip!! I can't believe I almost missed it!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ, more morning trips! I really really loved it!

What a great lead by Waqar, I learnt many new things, and got more confidence in the desert! I really can't wait for the next trip :D

great company... Tillybean, Scotchyl , DesertDawg, What a lovely supportive team!

Floyd, RDX, Mr & Mrs MLC, & Nidal.. it was really lovely to meet, chat & drive together, this was a very lovely morning by all means :D

I have many many words that I would like to say!, but I'll leave the photos to talk :)

I loved a photo where Waqar looks like he's pulling RDX's car with his bare hands! oh, what steel muscles you have :mrgreen:

Also the funny last few pictures of the odd Grand Cherokee stuck and recovery with the back door opening :D .. Lovely memories :)

I tried my best to include everyone, but probably Nidal took the lion's share, by the time I finish my turn and take the position for a photo, his car is in the scene :)

please bare with me while I improve my photography skills, and I hope you enjoy your photos :))

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17571464/PhotoS ... 281212.rar
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

NID

Post by NID »

great pictures. :D
Thanks