REPORT: Newbies with Tawalbeh 14 Dec 2012

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Tawalbeh »

All showed up on time..registered ones and the invited folks.

Was a large group with lots of great people. Thanks Zeer and the Intermediates for help in the sub groups plan that I had to do to let people drive more and enjoy the rainy day on dunes.

The BBQ until mid night was a fantastic closure to this trip. My family, friends and I had lots of fun.

Was a pleasure meeting all.

Cheers
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

wolle
Advanced
Advanced

Re: REPORT: Newbies with Tawalbeh 14 Dec 2012

Post by wolle »

Yes Tawalbeh,

you are right, it was a large group, :mrgreen: but thanks to the Intermediates joining it was Manageable. :D So my part was to sweep at your group, 5 cars between us, no radios, no flags, a bit of a challange, but it went alright till we had the Silverado with thermic problems, refill of water only last a few minutes, after a short council it was decided that I will lead him back to the tarmac, what went alright for the first 3 km then I had to cry for water, luckyly zeer had plenty of that and so he came for rescue. The pick up was thursty and till we reached the street he was asking for plenty more water. I took the poor driver to the Al Khatim gas station ( meanwhile 17.00 ) where he was waiting for the Recovery truck. There I found out the two of my valves where rapture. ( So I spend sometime in Mussafah on Saturday ) All together it was a short but very exiting trip.

See you next time.

All the best

Wolle

Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abed »

Great trip with great members, my part was to lead group B n keep the crew active and driving around the main convoy " group A", with few second try and a single stuck my mission was accomplished surly with the help of Berho as a sweeper.
I was surprised to see Al-wehda flag raised somewhere in al khatim by one of two jeeps which i found out later on they were Shadi and Mamoon who came to return a trust.
Thank you all for the lovely company and soiree.
Should do it again.

Sent from my Note 2 using tapatalk 2
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

Great trip, great people and great weather and dunes. That's what makes a lovely day.:)

Thanks to Tawalbeh, Zeer, Abed, Wolle, Berhou, Baha and also good chance to meet Yehyia and Mamoon returning from the Jeep Jamboree.

As Zeer mentioned there must have been a "Million Cars" out there that day. :lol:

My apologies I could not stay for the BBQ as I had to rush to Jebel Hafeet :twisted: to meet some friends ;)

Once again good to meet the other Tawalbeh who provided an opportunity for some great pics of his black Prado.

See you in the sand again insha'Allah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Thanks Tawalbeh for the great trip, & Zeer for my group lead.. I'm sure I need more & more coaching, & patient leaders like yourselves mates :D

It was really great to meet you all & see match faces to some of the names here (Abu Abdullah) & discover more & more great marshals & members in this club..

It was also nice for Yahya & Tajkeh dropping by for the BBQ/Tea.. nice weather, lovely group :))

Gearing up for the next week :))
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

BERHO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by BERHO »

Thanks Tawalbeh for the great& safe trip
Power is Nothing Without Control