Report- Newbie Saturday 15th Dec

All reports about trips and events
zeer

Post by zeer »

What a nice day, met in Mahawi gas station and we was lucky that Yehya and Tawalbeh joined us, Sam and Osseme unfortunately could not join us, anyway we went to the deflation point, get our cars ready, briefing then fun started.
We started in the small dunes for warming up with some technical driving and car control with no speed, chit chat break then we went to al khatim, little bit faster pace and everyone did excellent.
Weather was just perfect and great company indeed, amazing teamwork, following the briefing instructions, keeping the right space between the cars, following the track, almost perfect momentum crossing the dunes, optimum use for radio communication thanks to all of you.
Before sunset we reach our BBQ spot where half team decided to leave preparing for next working day, and half decided to get more sand in his/her pocket, Yehya, Tawalbeh, Marco, Ritter and me stayed for few hours of relaxing before call it end of day and went home.
Thanks Abed for second lead, Thanks Marco for sweeping.
Yahya and Tawalbeh its always pleasure to have you onboard.
Mosalf, danhattam, azzamy guys you did very well.
See you next week
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

marco
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report- Newbie Saturday 15th Dec

Post by marco »

Many thanks Zeer for a relaxing trip and for the BBQ hospitality.
It was indeed a nice day with all the friends and a pleasant evening with Ritter, Yehia and Tawalbeh.
My sweeping services were actually not required due to excellent performances of the team (it made me to regret having invested in a winch if nobody gets stuck :roll: ).
Thanks again and see you soon.
Marco
Trips with AD 4X4 till date = 83

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

marco wrote:Many thanks Zeer for a relaxing trip and for the BBQ hospitality.
I missed Zeer's BBQ .. :cry:
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abed »

Nice trip with great company. Thank you all.

Sent from my Note 2 using tapatalk 2
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

Zeer, Thanks for the great drive and a lot to learn under the watchful eyes of great stalwarts Tawalbeh and Yehia!

Personal thanks to Abed for ensuring I was not far behind and also a lot great opportunity to learn from you especially whilst descending the larger and steeper dunes. No knocks on my bumper the whole day :lol:

Marco, your car looks super with the Pentastar engine, the lift and the new bumper with the winch! Great sweeping and communication from you.

The drive was very technical especially the descending and ascending of the dunes. Thanks Zeer, a lot to learn and gain from this trip. I will post photos on the forum as soon as I can get photoshop to start.

Thanks to good advice by Tawalbeh; I hope to be ready soon and look forward to seeing you in the sand again.

Mosalf - 0566161157
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

azzamy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by azzamy »

Thank you all for this nice trip , i really enjoyed every single moment in it , well chosen track zeer .also i am glad to now other team members from ad l thanks again . Tc
Jk 2012 , 0556533581
Addicted To Desert !

Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Tawalbeh »

Nice day , nice trip and great people. Thanks Zeer for organizing and leading that. Was a pleasure meeting with you guys...
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

It was pleasure to meet all of you on a lovely day in the desert. Thanks and see you all next week.
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES