Report: Dubai - Newbie with waleed - Friday 14 Dec afternoon

All reports about trips and events
Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Report: Dubai - Newbie with waleed - Friday 14 Dec afternoon

Post by Waleed »

Thank you all for the nice evening. great drivers and as usual great company. We all met on time at the meeting point except Dinodubai who could not make (Thank you alf for the message). directly to the deflation point where we had the briefing and we started first with deflating to see for how long we can survive :lol: . After we completed around 4 km we decided to deflate as some of us started struggeling.

Few stucks here and there but all did very well . we managed to reach the Bbq point before sunset where some members decided to leave and others stayed for the Bbq and enjoyed the nice (brrrrrrr) weather and camp fire

Thank you Saleem for the nice sweep and great support, thank you all for the nice company. wish to see you all soon in the desert :lol:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Dark_Angel
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Report: Dubai - Newbie with waleed - Friday 14 Dec afternoon

Post by Dark_Angel »

That was real fun, Waleed. Thank you for the trip. Specially I liked part with undeflated tires. That was really challenging, specially when you're almost in the end of convoy.

Also, we had some nice technical dunes few stucks, few second tries. Thanks for allowing me to do a recovery practice. I want them more. Thanks a lot for explaining how to pass dunes with a toy car. That one saved us from multiple stucks. And now I know how you do plan the trips. You have a sandbox in near to your home, aren't you?

I've got more familiar with my transmition modes now, so I can switch between "piece of cake" riding to "fun" just during the trip. The only thing left to be learnt is how to drive in the desert.

Unfortunately was unable to stay for the chit chat, and as of that missed at least 50% of fun. Hopefully next time.

Oh, and I'm waiting for double stuck photos, I've seen somebody was making those.

White X
Advanced
Advanced

Post by White X »

Dear Waleed and all:

The trip was very enjoyable with great weather. a few stucks, but this is part of the fun. driving the first part without deflating was also an adventure, and a chance to learn more.

The company was good and i look forward to next trip. Thanks to Waleed for the work of organizing.

Bob
White x

gilbertk
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by gilbertk »

Waleed,

As always a great drive, the no deflating tyres section was pretty good fun, notice just how much extra grip letting the tyres down gives you.

Big thanks to Max and Marina for sharing the BBQ, Shisha and Chi ! very much appreciated and a great way to spend an early evening under the stars with no noise.

Thanks

Cook

Post by Cook »

Waleed! Thank you for organizing perfect trip.
 Beautiful dunes, several stucks have shown us how to do recovery :)
Good team and a cool night in the dunes with BBQ , shisha and Chi (tea) :)
See you all soon!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dark_Angel
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Dark_Angel »

That's the photos I've waited for. Thanks Cook. If you have some, can you pack it and share? Cause I had no photographer with me that time.