All reports about trips and events
Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

26 days before X'Mas ANIT report

Post by Xof »

So it was a very special day...
- The rain joined us for the first part of the trip,
- My TJ did not start (dead battery, i remembered then that they told me in WM to change it 2 years ago :lol: ), so i took Zerzou's Grand Cherokee for a sand ride for the first time :love1: V8 engine... yummy! :twisted: ,
- a lot of first timers and newbies came, ON TIME, despite the bad weather. Impressive :shock:
- it was a first for 3 of our marshal's wive (beware : stay away!!! now is it because husbands are never to far away... or because they are dangerous??? :lol: )
- first time we saw a perfect rainbow in the desert, just for our break time... breathless
- and the smile of everybody made my day special, to have you all so happy!

now the report:
as said, all came on time except one for an unfortunate reason (hope all will be smooth Nadah). Sweihan petrol station was very crowded! Due to some drops coming from the sky; we had the ANIT briefing in the station to introduce the club to our first timers (you will all have your first star guys, tomorrow morning ;) ) After the Q&A, we moved to the deflation point near the camel farms to release some pressure from the tires and give the last advices. The team was split in two, the first timers with JO as leader and the newbies with Waleed. Thanks a lot to both of you for helping me with this trip. And i will let you give the report of the drive itself as you were leading :lol: being first timer myself with the Grand Cherokee, i took the second lead of the ANIT and had fun cruising on the hard dune listening the music of the 4.7l engine... Nonetheless it does not replace the TJ!!! never ever will :D

We drove until the sun decided it was time to call it a day, some left early, some stayed to enjoy the cold a campfire a chat with friends and the silence of the desert...

definitely: a special day with AD4x4!

thanks to all the marshals / Explorers who joined to help. Your dedication is so great that you do not miss an opportunity to get stuck for demonstration purpose! ;)
Congratulation to our first timers who did very well. Don't take it for granted, the sand i usually softer.
It was very nice to see the old friends and even nicer to meet new friends. hope to see you all very soon in the sand, or around this great country!

thanks again, and Happy 41th anniversary dear UAE!
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Re: 26 days before X'Mas ANIT report

Post by MegaMoe »

well, cant explain it more than xof, exactly what AD4x4 all about, one family, i enjoyed every bit of the trip and glad to meet all the old friends and getting to know all the new ones. perfect trip with perfect people and perfect weather.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

All ANITs did extremely well!!! A minimum of stucks required quite a number of demonstrations by the accompanying marshals :mrgreen:

The cruise through the rainkisseed dunes was crowned by the sighting of a beautiful rainbow at the break site.

Thank you all for this great, wet and cold but unforgettable day out.

Jo
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

I finished my morning trip in Dubai and drove all the way to Swehan and was 100% sure that most of the members will not come but I was really impressed. Once I reached the petrol station , I couldnt find a spot to park my car. Amazing group.

It started heavily raining and becoming colder but this didn’t stop us from enjoying the desert. After the teams split, we waited till ANITs started their trip then we followed.

A mix of drives over small and medium dunes, till we reached the high dunes, then we started surfing between them enjoying the desert beauty and smelling the fresh air. We also noticed the beautiful rainbow.

Minimum stucks and second tries, and all really did very well, Nice Company and great drivers, wish to see all in the sand soon

Thank you Imad and Marwan for your great support as usual
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Thanks dear marshals & members for the great time :)

The desert, the rainbow, & the entire trip was amazing.. But what made it even better is the great bunch of people that we have in this club.. As Xof said during the trip, it is not just about driving.. But it is more about driving & socializing with such wonderful people :)

Looking eagerly for the next trips :))
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

DannyDarko
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by DannyDarko »

Thanks a lot for the great trip and for all the tips and help provided. It was an excellent first experience. I'm glad I got stuck to see what it's like ;)
Looking forward to the next trip !

Philip
JK Unlimited 2009
ANIT (1) NEWBIE (9) INT (3)

osama
Marshal
Marshal

Post by osama »

Trip was very successful, we enjoy it and even Anite especially Marshal's wives were very exited to drive in the desert under the rain, they learned a lot from the MARSHALs' Demonstration stuck... :lol:

Shisha Gathering was nice too.. We really enjoy..

Thank you,
Xof for trip
Joe for the leading
Tweety, ceaser, yihya, sharoo for your support
Spacial thanks to MegaMo our dearest Founder for joining us with his Father

see you on sands soon
Last edited by osama on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ЯANGER

Osama Al Fuqahaa - M : 0501244644 - mail : Osama.fuqahaa@yahoo.com, osama@ad4x4.com

azzamy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by azzamy »

Thanks for the well organized trip as usual , i loved the rainbow althought it was hard to see :)
Waiting for the next trip , and next time have to consider bringing shisha with other equipments :lol:
Jk 2012 , 0556533581
Addicted To Desert !

Sana

Post by Sana »

Thank u for such a nice trip, hope u enjoyed my muffins which u missed Xof, hope to see u soon again if my husband give me his car again :D

Am I ready for liwa Now :D ?
MARSHAL's wife ......... Back off

hapi

Post by hapi »

Thanks every one for the wonderful day.
Thanks God for the nice weather; we had it all, lighting, thunder, rain, nice breath and last but not least a rainbow.

Special thanks to our Marshals for the support and being patient on my stuck.

My daughter and myself are Looking forward for the next trip

See u all soon :wink: ;)

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

akhateeb wrote:Thanks dear marshals & members for the great time :)

The desert, the rainbow, & the entire trip was amazing.. But what made it even better is the great bunch of people that we have in this club.. As Xof said during the trip, it is not just about driving.. But it is more about driving & socializing with such wonderful people :)

And you finally met with ANITA :lol : mr green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

Duaa

Post by Duaa »

Thank you Xof for the well organized trip,
JO for the great leading
all marshals (including my husband osama) who supported us and gave us the right directions especially caesar demonstration stuck :D :lol: all in all it was great trip .... amazing, just now I figured why my husband is attached to the desert and offroading..

Thank you Sana for the delicious muffins,
Marshal's wife :D ..... Stay away !!!!

Razeem

Post by Razeem »

First Of all i thank XoF and all the other Marshals who gave us some of the best moments of our lives.
My first Experience in the desert trip was awesome.......only because it was with AD4x4 and its Marshals :shock: :o

The whether was also awesome and all was perfect.

At first i was a feeling little nervous thinking :? :( :?: :oops: , how would the marshals react and would we have a good time or not, but as soon as reached the meeting point and i met Marshal JO, all my nervousness turned into excitement.

After XOF arrived 8-) , he welcomed us as a family , and i was overjoyed to see him. :o

I did not get stuck during the trip, i dont know if it is a good thing or bad thing(being new to the sand), but the rain gave as an added advantage.

All the ANITS were very much like family, we all had a good time. :D

I understood that the success of AD4x4 club was because of how thing are being organized and the well experienced peoples looking after it, and all the respect goes for the founders of this club.

For Me , i find that the founders and the Marshals as Celebrities.

Thank you very much and hope we will meet again soon(Inshallah)

Razeem
RaZeeM-050-3073414

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Mosalf wrote:
akhateeb wrote:Thanks dear marshals & members for the great time :)

And you finally met with ANITA :lol : mr green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessss.. & I fell in love .. with AD4x4 :D

Now in can jump into any trip! NO ONE CAN TELL ME meet ANITA 1st! .. Ok, not ANY, at least the newbie stuff :P
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

floyddsouza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by floyddsouza »

Thank you Xof for putting this trip together and thank you Waleed for a very memorable lead!

I couldn't image a better place to enjoy the 41st National Day/ 26 days before XMas!

Floyd
2010 Land Cruiser, ARB suspension lift kit

Trips counter:
Intermediate (2), Newbie(6), ANIT (3 - Introducing new members)