Al khatim via Sweihan

All reports about trips and events
Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Al khatim via Sweihan

Post by Batal »

We have started our trip at around 11; 30 am from Sweihan towards al khatim crossing nicely shape dunes; the drive was a bit speedy because of the fact that all the drivers are in advanced level and their rides are well equipped.

During our fun drive we faced big dunes and lovely bowels, but the one which I will never forget, is the one what I call now (the big hole) which a steep side walled bowel, it was really fun to revolve and spin down to the bottom, but once we reach lowest point of it we couldn’t figure out the way back to civilization, by the way I think some guys are still there straggling to find their way out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In general the trip was good; although the temperature was hi little but I guess we had a lot of fun.

Thanks guys for joining the fun drive and see soon.
Last edited by Batal on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Al khatim via Sweihan

Post by Chuck »

Batal wrote:We have started our trip at around 11; 30 am from Sweihan towards al khatim crossing nicely shape dunes; the drive was a bit speedy because of the fact that all the drivers are in advanced level and their rids are well equipped.

During our fun drive we faced big dunes and lovely bowels, but the one which I will never forget, is the one what I call now (the big hole) which a steep side walled bowel, it was really fun to revolve and spin down to the bottom, but once we reach lowest point of it we couldn’t figure out the way back to civilization, by the way I think some guys are still there straggling to find their way out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In general the trip was good; although the temperature was hi little but I guess we had a lot of fun.

Hi,

you have a waypoint to "The Big Hole"
Maybe we should one make an Advanced drive called the - Big Hole fights back - and check out what it is all about.

Pictures ???
Image <br><br>Image<br>

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank you so much Batal for the very nice trip especially the second part after lunch break. The temparature was a killer to me, I couldn't even continue the break without A/C.... :veryhot:

That was the season close down to me, no more full day trips for me. I will be considering the early morning half day and evening drives only till Nov.......

Back to the topic, :roll: :roll: , the dunes were medium sized with very soft spots and some tricky places, following our Marshal Batal was surely fun with lots of side sloping and fun. All drivers were experienced enough to follow with no single stuck....... Well only one cresting when exiting the "big hole" hehehehehe

Another great AD4x4 trip with lots of fun and very nice people

Where are the pics guys?????
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Chuck wrote:
Batal wrote:We have started our trip at around 11; 30 am from Sweihan towards al khatim crossing nicely shape dunes; the drive was a bit speedy because of the fact that all the drivers are in advanced level and their rids are well equipped.

Hi,

Maybe we should one make an Advanced drive called the - Big Hole fights back - and check out what it is all about.

Pictures ???
The Big Hole is the one beside The Small Hole but slightly towards the right and next to al khatim Mall. :wink:

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

wish i was able to join u guys, i had an important thing to do in dubai, anyways good that u had fun and i've just fixed the pictures problem in the album.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Man, it was amazing trip :mrgreen: , so much fun, side slopping, big dunes, speed driving, you name it, that trip was me, side slopping explains my complicated personality :twisted:

The weather was hot, but the fun was cooling it, thanks Batal, and I can not wait until next advanced trip.

Man i agree about the big hole thing it was the main story of the trip :wink:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Sorry late again

Post by Bulldozer »

Sorry guys I had to rush to work after putting my car on the recovery to the dealer shop, after we came back from long HOT drive shut down the engine water start to bore from the radiator so i called the shop which advise to sent it on recovery, then find a Taxi to go to work this is the first chance i found to write something cuz was toooo busy, Batal thanx allot as usual lovely trip with Fantastic company cooled the weather end up with a big BOWL or black hole in Alkhatim, some of the pics & AnTrAx video will show u how big all will not be without AD4x4 spirit :ad4x4:

pics added thanx Adiga u miss this one but next will be with me ISA
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Chuck wrote:

Hi,

Pictures ???
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Sorry late again

Post by khaiwi »

Bulldozer wrote:Sorry guys I had to rush to work after putting my car on the recovery to the dealer shop, after we came back from long HOT drive shut down the engine water start to bore from the radiator so i called the shop which advise to sent it on recovery, then find a Taxi to go to work this is the first chance i found to write something cuz was toooo busy, Batal thanx allot as usual lovely trip with Fantastic company cooled the weather end up with a big BOWL or black hole in Alkhatim, some of the pics & AnTrAx video will show u how big all will not be without AD4x4 spirit :ad4x4:

pics added thanx Adiga u miss this one but next will be with me ISA
Sorry to hear about the radiator problem,,,,, hope it will be resolved soon.

Baz, Antrax, Bulldozer and whomever else was takin pics, Kindly mail me the hi res pics on akhaiwi@eim.ae

Thanks in advance
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Sorry guys for the late reply ... i got some kind of emergency when i got home .. but 7emdelah everything is Okay

Thank You Batal and everyone else for a great trip ... we had some very nice time, a very unique trip ... am pretty sure no1 was out there but us :D Great Club ..

Thanks very much Batal for all the efforts 8) Thanks Guys :twisted:

Saeed .. Salamaat man and Allah Y36eek el 3afya ... hope you and your car are fine :)

XJ and Baz nice to meet you :wink:

Pleasure to be with you Guys ..