27.04 Al Khatim Newbies Trip

All reports about trips and events
Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

27.04 Al Khatim Newbies Trip

Post by Chuck »

Somebody which has nothing to do with Offroading will think...., what is so interesting to drive almost every weekend to the desert and find it still exiting and challenging ?

We know better....... because we are AD4x4. :kingad4x4:

Also this Trip was very unique and different to other trips because we had 26 cars ( after the Ks arrived 28 ) , very nice people including a lot of Children, a special and sometimes challenging route to the BBQ Area found by the one and only Mpenzi, a broken Radiator, several stucks, the beauty of the desert and all of this on one single friday afternoon only. :D

The pictures in the Gallery speak for them self.

Thanks to all of you and CU soon.
Image <br><br>Image<br>

Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

Hey guys and girls

It was great fun to drive with all of you!!!

Blackchallange: Sorry for your radiator. If you decide to take the spare part from the scrapyard, here is the number: 0507615061

Dear flying lady in the whit wrangler!! Your next modification should be wings to skip some dunes!!! :D

Special tankx to all leders and sweepers. You take pretty care on us.

CU soon

Tobias

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Again one of Ad4x4 trips ... too many people, too much fun, nice BBQ spot a flying wrangler and a broken radiator ....

Children had fun today I think, all of them were playing around

Malpatt thanks for the card, I will scan it tomorrow and put it on site

Kat, next time pleaseeeeeee listen to me

ppnath and his group, nice to meet you all, hope to see you in all our trips

Now to continue the story, we left you at the petrol station to bring blackchallenge back from the middle of the desert, myself, cool_atti2ude, Off_road and Banna ... we took the same route .. and guess what :?: The car was not there :roll: :roll: .. They actually left it in another place, so we have to look around in the middle of the desert at night for a black Wrangler .. Thanks God we found it ... took it back to the road ... taped the radiator with a Duck tape, add water and drove the car to Abu Dhabi at 80 KM/H .. we left it at the Mechanic place and back home now (12.30) ...

Nice to see you all .. Mpenzi and Chuck thanks for leading
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Thanks Iguana for organising this trip, a good day out ending with a great BBQ. Thanks also to Doc & Freespirit for taking my passengers :thankyou:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Fun Fun Fun

Post by Bulldozer »

I m glad u all had Fun Yesterday, without abnormality NO fun, Black fun Don't worry buddy it take some time to settle down with used cars
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Thanks to one and all for a great day yesterday, esp all the marshals for keeping us safe and in line, Mpenzi for leading and Iquana for the arrangements.
It was a great success, the family are itching to get out again (the MOI might require a bit of convincing) :D .
Hard luck Rageh, it happens man :)
Lee.

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks Iguana host this fun trip

Post by ppnath »

Hi all

It was a nice trip we had with full of enjoyment. Really we all are enjoyed and met new people, found new location of the BBQ places under the moon light with support of the a small spot light.

Iguana, Jo, Pilot Mpenzi and Chuck, and all others, thanks for this fun trip.

It was amaizing and wonderful drive and I forget to take a snap for the flying wrangler (Kat).
I thiik some one missed that shoot or taken?

Iguana, we all are IN if any offroad trip near in future.

Special tanks to all leders and offroaders with different kind of cars you take real care on us, and I should give a special tanks to Iguana, you take special care for us and giving time to time guidence for Kat ( I think 50% only she listne, hahaha ) and us. Jo, you to.

Iguana, story very interesting and God grace, you& team find the car and reach in Abudhabi without any other problem while on road. Black challange, sorry for your car radiator.

Hope to see all again...

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

What else can I add.

I was lovelly eveining and went well with all that BBQ.

It was also nice to meet new members and the camp was very livelly. Kids enoyed it very much.

it was a newbie trip but in some area it was a little bit hard but WELDONE you did very well.

PPNAT and crew Thanks for the lovely BBQ. Like your style man. And the rest, Thanks you ALL for your company

Please Join us again for the trips if you want to further improve your driving skills. Happy driving.

Next time we may even encourter desert :raining:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Ok, Iguana, you have been forgiven for making me get stuck. I understand the flying Wrangler was too much for your heart. :lol: :lol:

Pleasure Malpatt!! Anytime. Hope Gill is still in one piece :wink:

Well done all the new members. Hope to see you again soon.
NO LIMITS

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

A fun trip was had by all, sorry I couldn't stay for the BBQ but the MOI was calling, Scott had a great day as co pilot and sweeping at the back meant we managed to see lots of desert and dunes Mal, anytime for passengers I hope he enjoyed the drive as much as I did, in fact we were having so much fun I even got myself stuck..Yes that’s right a stuck land rover, thank you Miro and the jeep for pulling me out. In all a great day with great people. Thanks to all :D :D :D
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Big Foot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Big Foot »

Great fun, great company ... including an unexpected guess: Sandra was standing by the car and suddenly she felt something go over her foot 8O . She called me with the flash light and we started to look around. When we saw something moving, we thought that it was a scorpion but when we looked closer, we saw that it was a huge spider 8O 8O 8O , this thing was as big as my hand (opened).

Looking forward for the next hunt. Thank you all for the day, as usual, it was terrific :okaay:

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Thank you

Post by Blackchallenge »

Thank you Islam,Emad,Bana and said for helping me without recovery to reach Abu Dhabi. It was really nice trip with nice BBQ. Thanks Bulldozer I know and I still have hope to join the next trip ISA
See you guys soon
Only Jeep Can Do It