Trip Report: "Into the night Episode-III: The Chuck!!&q

All reports about trips and events
Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Trip Report: "Into the night Episode-III: The Chuck!!&q

Post by Jo »

Good Morning Nightriders,

... another cool night out driving under the stars. We left D-Point at 20:12.34h (the exact time is sponsored by the nice guy in the old Patrol with the Lama-Stickers). The entire Fury-Gang (you surprise allways with new car varieties) re-inforced by a strong AD4x4-pack.... and I was the leader! The average speed was higher than the last times (I wanted to avoid Emil to get boared in his Buggy) and we had less recovery activity (for ther records: No Popp-Off!) After 1h 15"27' (same sponsor) and a hole-Party, we changed and started a 15"-Chuck (Uwe, you did very well!) with a nice up-hill-challange (Doc started singing the 10 little Wrangler Song..) we stopped and splitt into the BBQ-group and those who have to earn their money with serious work (i.e. those who had curefew at 10:00h). Doc lead the workers save to deflation point. Bulldozer will tell us for sure how it went with the BBQ.

Now something serious: We improved our driving-style. The convoi keept mostly the line even sometimes, when we stopped due to some recovery, a lot of cars immediately started playing. As most critical I detected the departure where it seems mor a run-to-the-bathroom rather than an organised desert drive... But we will get this under control.

So overall compliments and get ready for more: Into the night Episode-IV: "Doc-Tales"

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Jo for this nice night-out in the desert with all the nice people. & for Richard for let's say, the last quarter of the night drive which was really challenging through the high dunes with a little # of cars (i.e. hard workers).

Thanks again for everyone. Thanks Uwe for the heat isolator

:dive:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

What a nice drive yesterday. A lot of people showed up ( too many to name off ) and we followed the car with the hazzard lights on. Mostly i saw those lights on Land Rovers yesterday and they have good hazzard lights - to be honest - because they need them often, i heard from somewhere. :twisted:

After Fury Teams Discussion with hopefully usefull results we went off and as expected Jo found a very nice path thru the dunes.

The higher Managment decided after that i should take over for a while and i tried to make the route challenging enough for all of the guys. There was one Dune which gave some trouble but i think it was not too heavy after all.

Very near to that we found than a very nice BBQ place and left more than half of the gang behind us.

On my way back to Abu Dhabi i found a very small and scared Cat nestled to a curbstone. I took it with me, gave it food and water and it is now at my place living in a carton in the bath room. This afternoon i will bring it to the pet-clinic. Hopefully there is a family out there which will take it.

After all, a very nice evening.

Thanks to all.

And Karim, you are most welcome :wink:
Image <br><br>Image<br>

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

It was very nice night, thanks JO and CHUCK and DOC, the last part of trip with DOC was challenging and just what i wanted exactly. :D
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Stucks

Post by Bulldozer »

Awesome night as usual with :ad4x4: trucks breaking the Silence of the dunes, I came late & followed the guys for some time Solo after deflating the tyres, more discipline group in one line almost really nice to saw the Buggy in action specially in Chucks stuck area after Emil pull him out yes Jo u r right u need to speed it up a little bit so the guys will not start to play around, Whom left early they MISS a very nice AlMagboul Family BBQ (Khalid very good set up in your LC) chatting laughing and was good chance to learn some lebanese words Joseph was the star drive back to Musaffah ADNOC for inflation reach home by midnight
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded