swiehan al khatim 31/08

All reports about trips and events
mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

swiehan al khatim 31/08

Post by mamoun »

me and Juergen meet in swiehan petrol station at 2pm and we start the fun at 2:30 the trip was amazing the sand was hard in some area coz of after rain and super soft in another, we had every thing you could imagen stucks, pop corns, lost both flags (me and him) :lol: and saw gazales and for sure we went to the highest erea in sweihan but even so the trip is one of a kind for me and i hope it is for you juergen. thank you very much Juergen for coming and i think there is no virgen crist left in sweihan from both of us :D

PS: thank you very much for your spare wheel. or thank you very much coz you drive nissan :mrgreen:
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Juergen
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: swiehan al khatim 31/08

Post by Juergen »

thanks Mamoun for this trip. I really needed it after coming back from Germany. I did not really know how much I missed the desert until getting back into this wonderful environment and lanscape.
As you said, the trip was very exclusive, but both of us enjoyed playing in the different areas and especially "riding the crests". That was truly amazing :D . Next time we should work on improving the "rallye mode" :mrgreen:
PS: Driving Nissan has many advantages :mrgreen: I am glad, that we could manage to get out with both cars.
Where there's a will, there's a way. - The journey is the reward. - Proud to be AD4x4 Marshall!

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

old memory Juergen :lol: was really nice day
+971509988737
Stock JKU

ossme
Marshal
Marshal