20/4/07 - Straight line Mussafah Report

All reports about trips and events
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

20/4/07 - Straight line Mussafah Report

Post by MegaMoe »

around 25 trucks showed up today, 3 didnt show up. the plan was to go to the spiral mountain and back to the starting point, but due to the amount of stucks we managed only to reach the spiral mountain, few guys planned to get back nightdrive offroading. it was fun and there were few challeging spots that i personally enjoyed. company and weather were amazing.

see you again guys soon and hope u enjoyed it.

adios
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Of course we enjoyed it :D Plenty of cars playing around, nice weather, great company, loads of fun, what else could spice up a Friday afternoon.

Thanks to everybody for the nice company and see you soon again, as always :ad4x4:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

asimayub
Advanced
Advanced

Post by asimayub »

Thanks to megamoe for arranging a wonderful trip.
It is my first intermediate trip and there is always something to learn. I really enjoyed it very much.
My warmest thanks to all the participants for their joyful company.
Looking forward to join all of you again.

Asim
Land Rover Discovery

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

Nice trip guys :lol: , really enjoyed the company :lol: , it was an amazing company having all of you there.. :wink:

missed you Chuck & Iguana sooooooo much, you really missed out a very nice trip :wink:
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

The Return to Musaffah

Post by Bulldozer »

After having some Coffee on the spiral mountain after endless stucks trip by all means it was different with the spirit of AD4x4 which I love all participate in recovery, We decide to Return to Musaffah OFF-Road myself/White Wolf > AnTrAx/guest > Ali > Xj we tried to Go Hi speed straight line also end up in new discovery Man made POOL (very dangerous area) which Adiga looking for, some stucks in between the extreme track we took (very soft sand) so many jumps & flying in the darkness it was really nice company lovely evening nice weather allot of sand I enjoyed every second
Thanx Mega waiting for Musaffah > Hameem :wink: :arrow:

Guys Accept my apologies for NO pics this time cuz i came straight from work
Last edited by Bulldozer on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank you so much Mega for the nice trip and thanks to all participants. The sand remains the same however the people around make all the difference and thats what is unique about AD4x4. Loads of fun with very very friendly and nice people.

See you all soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Thanks Mega and Buldozar for such a nice two trips, it was a great day. :ad4x4:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks Moe

Post by Jo »

Hey Moe,

it was a great trip with a lot of recovery action. Beeing on the back wit Doc & Iremy did not leave a lot of time for taking breath... I guess I lost one kilo (I should comment this to the "Lost in the sand" threat.. :lol: ).
I never imagined that the dunes leaving from Musaffah are that challanging!

Calling for more!

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

GentleMan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by GentleMan »

Mega's Trip:
One of the best, even though I was a Co-pilot not the Pilot as My Plastic toy had enforces me to change its Clutch Drum and have a rest for a week.

Mega, Jo, Bulldozer, khaiwi, Emil team (Elie,Joseph & Wissam), Antrax(the 1st in number of car damages so far!), Simon H3, Baz, miro, Ali, Mike, asimayub, Ahmed, Bradly, XJ, Banna, Ivan, Big Foot ...... (Jo, please help me if somebody didn't appear in that list. to recover him!) :lol:

As usual, the team spirit and the support of all was the success of this fun.

Night Trip:
Was led by a successful Marshal Proposal - Bulldozer, following Mega's root most of the time and sometimes Bulldozer challenged himself, us and his GPS to find a new shortcuts in the dark to the end point and along with the POOL, we discovered a new style of off-roading leadership which should be utilized. (the bulldozering style).

It was very nice company with all of u guys. Hope to c u all again.
Previous Nickname:[TheWhiteWolf]<br>"Ain't no easy horses, but you gotta learn to ride!" <br>Taleb.

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

That seems so much fun ,,, sorry i messed it ... :cry:
good u enjoyed guys ...
:hummer: :ad4x4:
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

AN Excellent trip with excellent people as always, as Jo said the back of the pack was the place to be , stuck after stuck after stuck + Bulldozers ever deflating tires...one thing is for sure your at least need a little air in the tires to keep going :D the drive was great fun especially the more technical section right at the end, I even managed to see a coupe of big dunes at one point which for mussafa is good to see, well worth more investigating at night I think.

thanks to all that took part, it was nice to see that in general everybody kept to the roles which made the day go smother, I wish I could have stayed out late for the drive back but the MOI was not happy :evil: . A great drive though which I would like to do again with less cars for a quicker drive
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Big Foot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Big Foot »

Great trip guys, thanks a lot.

I am glad that my bumpers are made of plastic and brackets that can be snapped back in place :lol: