Aweer/BigRed Advance

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Aweer/BigRed Advance

Post by Bulldozer »

Due to technical problems plans changed from Liwa > AlHayer Showaib > then changed again to Area 53 > joined the intermediate trip in the morning then split to AlAweer for prayer we start OffRoading from Aweer to BigRed area it was difficult with so many Fences on the way join the other group in BigRed, whom just finish & getting ready to Go to Seiah Showaib we manage to convince :twisted: XJ & WhiteWolf for a 2nd Advance drive in Mansoor style to the (fossils, pinkrocks, bigred) & become apart of Tours convoys :lol: Finally meeting OverBoost & Surfer & missed FearUAE Chatting Abit inflating tyres & heading to AD+RAK+SHJ, we tried to join Seih Showaib unfortunately we missed the BBQ

It is getting HOT & the sand very SOFT BUT this will NOT stop us cuz we R :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Boss..............!

Post by FearUAE »

salaam All....

Unfortunately i could catch you yesterday due to poor Etisalat caverage in the middle of no where, however, it was nice chatting with you later on. The point of missing you guys there that overboost cannot breath without driving uphill, i cannot remember that he ever drove us yesterday on a flat surface except the deflating point, even that it was near Al-Faya under a tree !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway: inshallah will convince overboost one day to invite you guys to drive with his style a little bit, you will really like it..!

All the best & hope to see you soon inshallah.

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

It was really a very nice trip, I had fun driving Mansoor style (if you need to get killed just drive behind Mansoor :mrgreen: ) just kidding, it was great trip looking forward for next one.

Thanks every body for the nice trip, and sorry for missing the BBQ (Chuck).

Chuck i have a surprize for you next week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8O :yeppe:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Glad you guys did like the trip. I wanted to go all the way to AL Azaab Area, but we should plan for this one next time.

What do you guys think?

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Why NOT :?:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

As we were driving by pink rock, fearuae spotted bulldozer's car, we were not sure it was him and could'nt call him and could'nt stop to check, overboost was already exceeding his boost level, if we stopped for a second, we would loose the our desert drifting friends we were with, it was crazy, its like were running from something :D

Anyway, i met the guys, bulldozer, ali, taleb, mansour and the other guys (sorry, i cant remember the name of the other guys) near the street, inflated the tires together, chatted a little bit and each one left in his way.

Guys, you are invited to join us in one of our trips during friday's afternoon, but not this weekend, my car is in the workshop for R&P upgrade this week :(
The jeeper is back.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Mansoor wrote:Glad you guys did like the trip. I wanted to go all the way to AL Azaab Area, but we should plan for this one next time.

What do you guys think?
What's up with the scary avator mansour :?:
The jeeper is back.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

27th APR SHJ

Post by Bulldozer »

:marhaba: Then we will make the weekend after on 27th APR lets plan it from now, hope His Majesty & Dir Gen will join us with the rest of the advance guys as u said following Sorry Running behind Over Boost is extreme, we shall announce he trip next week ISA

We supose to have :BBQ: in SHJ promised B4 by :?:

I think Mansoor likes Scary movies :monkeydance:

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Super surfer,

As bulldozer said, I am into scary movies and skeletons since I was a kid. But hope this will not make me a freak or reflect on the way I lead trips…
:cry: :cry:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 27th APR SHJ

Post by surfer »

Bulldozer wrote::marhaba: Then we will make the weekend after on 27th APR lets plan it from now, hope His Majesty & Dir Gen will join us with the rest of the advance guys as u said following Sorry Running behind Over Boost is extreme, we shall announce he trip next week ISA

We supose to have :BBQ: in SHJ promised B4 by :?:

I think Mansoor likes Scary movies :monkeydance:
Im not sure if my car will be ready by 27th :crying: , after i take it from the workshop, i have to massage it for 700 km, anyways, fearuae doesnt go offroad in his jeep, i'll just borrow it from him :mrgreen:
The jeeper is back.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Ya akhy Friday after that is the club anniversary celebration, Why to take FearUAE Jeep U can take BuKhamis station as long he s still grounded & u r the Boss :lol: