1000 dunes rally - Trip report

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

1000 dunes rally - Trip report

Post by iguana »

What a wonderful day we had today .... maybe 30 Minutes of offroading but 14 hours laughing ...

We left Abu Dhabi at 7.00, Me, Megamoe, Blackchallenge, Yehia & K-Al maqboul. Met T-mag and Wildfire at the Petrol Station in Rahba and head to the race .. We reached on time, Emil came after 10 Minutes with the lovely Buggy, we also met Elie and another guy (Don't know his name)chat for some time then the race started ..

We went offroad to catch the finish point, but couldn't reach as some cars got stuck .. so we were waiting for the buggy to finsih the 2nd round ... During this, we had a call that we have to rescue the buggy at 3.5KM from the start point as it got stuck, so we all ran there, when we reached, they were out ... so we went to the petrol station to meet Chuck ... it was around 1.00 p.m. we met him and waited in the petrol station for the buggy as it was expected to pass by us to the way to the check point ...

The buggy arrived and we followed it to the check oint to find that it had a problem in the transfer case and the front axle shaft ... In th emeantime, they missed one check oint so they had to do another round on the route ... we split into 3 groups, one at the start point, one at the finsih point and one inthe middle wher the buggy got stuck earlier as this was a difficult part and will be more difficult with 2 wheel drive and broken axle shaft ... Waited and waited (from 2.30 till 3.00) when we had a call from Megamoe that the buggy will start at 4.45, so we met agaun, went to play a little bit it hatta area and head back to see the buggy ... No spare parts and we have to wait ... so we went to play in big red and badayer (One hour) and came back to see emil again, no spare part and the buggy will pull out of the race ... we waited for the recovery car to come and take the buggy back to Abu Dhabi and we left as well with Emil ..

If you notice, we were only running around, had very little offroading but the group was great, we laughed alot, we enjoyed it and all had fun, even the short trip was great .... so thanks to all the group and see you next week end inshallah to continue the jokes and fun
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

man it was really a lovely day out, jokes jokes and jokes and even the small bit of offroading was nice, and man i never liked the walkie talkies like today :mrgreen: you guys rcck.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

I m very sorry about the Buggy Good luck next time Emil we will support what ever happen :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

It was a perfect day with all of you guys, Megamoe, Iguana, kkamro, BlackChallenge, Ali, T-mag,Wildfire ( hope i did not miss anybody)

Iguana, you forgot to tell that somebody of us reached the top of Big Red with a small Red car ( ok,ok, from the easy side only) :wink:

Thanks a lot and yes the Walkie Talkies today made a lot of fun. :wink:
Image <br><br>Image<br>

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Sounds like you guys had a great time :D although the Fury Team incident was unfortunate :? sorry guys, hard luck and wish you a better luck next time :)

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

megamoe wrote:man it was really a lovely day out, jokes jokes and jokes and even the small bit of offroading was nice, and man i never liked the walkie talkies like today :mrgreen: you guys rcck.
Wait till you hear the gazelle joke
:lol: :lol: :lol:

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

Chuck wrote:It was a perfect day with all of you guys, Megamoe, Iguana, kkamro, BlackChallenge, Ali, T-mag,Wildfire ( hope i did not miss anybody)

Iguana, you forgot to tell that somebody of us reached the top of Big Red with a small Red car ( ok,ok, from the easy side only) :wink:

Ya ya ya you played with my 15,000,000 torch and you forget my name
Next time I will directed to you face so you will not forget me

emilk4
Advanced
Advanced

Post by emilk4 »

guys all of you were amazing...i enjoyed the group so much and i can never thank all of you enough.i enjoyed the day even with the break down,hope i didn't cause much trouble.we will meet again soon for more & more fun

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

emilk4 wrote:guys all of you were amazing...i enjoyed the group so much and i can never thank all of you enough.i enjoyed the day even with the break down,hope i didn't cause much trouble.we will meet again soon for more & more fun
Boss you are the one, really it was my pleaser to meet you and know you, the nice time we spent with you chatting and hearing more about the rally spell al lot to me personally. Hope next time it will be better. So till next time you are the first winner to us
:car:

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

k_almagboul wrote:
Chuck wrote:It was a perfect day with all of you guys, Megamoe, Iguana, kkamro, BlackChallenge, Ali, T-mag,Wildfire ( hope i did not miss anybody)

Ya ya ya you played with my 15,000,000 torch and you forget my name
Next time I will directed to you face so you will not forget me
Uhh yes, i m sorry i forgot your nick, but not the 1500000000000 candle thing. :D
Did somebody check the Gulfnews today ?
Maybe they write something about strange light signs yesterday evening in the Al Badayer area :wink:

Anyway Guys, check this out

http://www.clipfish.de/player.php?video ... J8NTE4NzEy

http://www.clipfish.de/player.php?video ... J8NTE4NjY0
Image <br><br>Image<br>

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

:D 8) 8) :D

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

It was really nice day, it can not get better than this, i used two walkie talkies battries all the way, thanks every body for the great day, and i still i can not see perfectly from 1500000000000000000000000000000 candles light :wink:

:ad4x4:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

kkamro wrote:It was really nice day, it can not get better than this, i used two walkie talkies battries all the way, thanks every body for the great day, and i still i can not see perfectly from 1500000000000000000000000000000 candles light :wink:

:ad4x4:
u the one who started with your tene bene sene small candles light
8)

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Unfortunently, Emil was not able to complete the race.... Too Bad Too Sad :cry: But, (insha'allah next time. dont worry my friend

The Big Red..... not as big as expected :lol:

Tons & Tons of fun and a good company, quality time that money can not buy.
thanks to all

See you

regards,

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

Goooood morning every one as member of AD4x4 Email you are the winner of the rally