NewBie Musaffah trip on 31MAR 07

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

NewBie Musaffah trip on 31MAR 07

Post by Bulldozer »

It seems that i missed that trip, but as i got the picture Iguana Batal Doc Almaqbool family with some just registered NewBies within less than 24 hrs they join their first trip leaded by Batal with easy track first then some guys left due to Bus commitments another Fast intermediate trip started everybody enjoyed Both trips some pics already loaded :breakdance:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

k_almagboul

Re: NewBie Musaffah trip on 31MAR 07

Post by k_almagboul »

Bulldozer wrote:It seems that i missed that trip, but as i got the picture Iguana Batal Doc Almaqbool family with some just registered NewBies within less than 24 hrs they join their first trip leaded by Batal with easy track first then some guys left due to Bus commitments another Fast intermediate trip started everybody enjoyed Both trips some pics already loaded :breakdance:
goooooood morning dear bulldozer
Really it was pleaser to join batal in this newbies trip, which has been converted in the end to intermediate trip.
as almagboul member i would like to thanks all participant and founder for the great time and new friend we meet. Gad plus all of you

small note
iguana I’m still waiting for you to write with your nice hand in the back of my t-shirt the word (marshal)

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: NewBie Musaffah trip on 31MAR 07

Post by Bulldozer »

k_almagboul wrote:
small note
iguana I’m still waiting for you to write with your nice hand in the back of my t-shirt the word (marshal)
If I were U I will buy one by myself :newidea: instead of keep :crying:

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

I have already one, but nothing than ad4x4 on it
8) 8)

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

HeLp WaNtEd

Post by Bulldozer »

We can ask FearUAE & Surfer to assist in this subject :mrgreen:

asimayub
Advanced
Advanced

Post by asimayub »

I would like to thank all of you for great company for this lovely day out in the sand.
I enjoyed it very much, specially the second part which was intermediate its amazing experience for me and enjoyed a lot with Batal, Al-Maqboul family and Mike.

Hope to see you all at next trip.

Asim
Land Rover Discovery

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Thanks Doc for this lovely trip :jeeping:

Sorry guys for late trip report :oops:

The trip in general was normal easy track; I’ve tried my best to avoid bigger dunes as much as possible, although the weather was a bit harsh, windy and dusty still we had a lot of fun.

Actually the trip was of three parts, first part our chairman joint the trip to welcome the new comers , second part was nice drive with the brand newbie’s, I hope every one enjoyed it. The third part was an intermediate fast drive with the only four members reaming for the afternoon session.

I would like to have this opportunity to welcome all the new members and hope to see all soon.

Thanks Bulldozer for our trip debrief, as if you were with us :ann:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great trip, I was actually coming in the morning to meet the new members only .. But ended up with joining one third of the trip after getting the MOI approval for one hour only ...

I really enjoyed my part and wish I could stay more ....

C U all next trip
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Bulldozer for posting our trip report :lol: :lol: Thanks Batal & Doc for this nice trip, wish i was able to attend the second part but family comes first. Nice to meet all the new members 8) 8) 8) 8)
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Thanks guys for a fantastic trip, or should I call it a drive between stucks. But as was mentioned, if you dont get stuck, u dont learn.....I should be getting a degree soon then. I dont think it was the car....not saying anymore on the subject.
A great day, thank you all for your patience, all of you who pulled me out and for the great welcome.
See you again soon.
Lee. :D :D

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

Lionbar wrote:Thanks guys for a fantastic trip, or should I call it a drive between stucks. But as was mentioned, if you dont get stuck, u dont learn.....I should be getting a degree soon then. I dont think it was the car....not saying anymore on the subject.
A great day, thank you all for your patience, all of you who pulled me out and for the great welcome.
See you again soon.
Lee. :D :D
Lee
Its pleaser to know you, one thing Guinness world records, they are looking for you
The said you break the record
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

k_almagboul wrote: Lee
Its pleaser to know you, one thing Guinness world records, they are looking for you
The said you break the record
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hehehehe, Tell them that I wont be attempting it another time,the 'auto braking system before steep drops' has been overridden on the car so it shouldnt happen quite so frequently.
Again, a great day, still find it hard to believe that you,your family and Doc were only in 2wd throughout. Says something. 8)
Hopefully I will reach that level where the 4wd selection is an option and not a must.

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Hi Lee,

Is that you with the Silver Path finder:?:

If it is you................... Man , you have lost alot of weight since the last time is saw you ( most proberly in 200?) :!:

see you soon

Regards,

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Yes it was me, and yes i have lost quite a bit (Have to keep the weight down to improve the power/weight ratio of the pathy :) )

Where were you??? In which car??? Or did you see the embarrasing gallery shots!!!!!

We'll be seeing you soon, believe me I had a great time and am itching to go again.
Have even paid a visit to ARB in Mussafah (contemplating an investment :D )

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

I saw the gallery.......

see you soon

Regards,