Dare to Follow Lady Marshal in Sweihan 10/01/08

All reports about trips and events
Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Smiley wrote:O.K., I must admit having been upset about certain comments and they still do, cause if I take anything serious it is my responcibility to people who rely on me.
But, I've lerned a lesson:
No more big gatherings
Only groups that I can handel myself
Don't rely on radios.
That is the spirit Smiley........You have my full support
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

Smiley wrote:Thanks a lot for your support and your trust. I realy appreciate it!
But, no smiling for today, though. :(

May be, it's also the weather that makes me depressiv... :roll:
Smile and watch the rain smiley :wink:
Only Jeep Can Do It

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Smiley :yeppe: Smiley :party: Smiley :hawaiidance: Smiley :newlol: Smiley :okfriend:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Smiley

You know that I missed your first trip :( , but sure I will not miss the second :twisted: :twisted:

so please plan it soon before rain stops :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Smiley you did very well in the trip and we all had a great time, of course sometimes problem occur but thats normal, the main thing is to learn from them.

:wink:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

I agree with Iguana

Post by Bulldozer »

mike0967 wrote:
Smiley wrote:....I am sorry that my first trip in this club left such a negative impression.
Next time I will think twice if I offer an other one
Hey come on, not at all, you first trip was an excellent success and all of us will surely follow you again, no worries !

Yes, there was a bit of "nobody knows what is going on" when the groups merged, Bulldozer took a different route to the BBQ spot while you took another route to meet Lucknow's group. Bulldozer was calling us to come over, while we were calling Bulldozer to come back to us. The whole situation was a bit unclear, but this has absolutely nothing to do with you leading the trip until this point.

So please, let us have some more ....... :behold:
Smiley I have to say something OR, Yes mike last gathering was on top of the dune opposite to the Hi dune we talked there SO "every one knows whats going on" all was clear & NO confusion Smiley told the guys who wants to follow me to play or follow Her/Diver to join Iguana/Adiga group which was to the left side when i went up the dune & clearly recognised the group I called & direct the guys cuz initially we were pointed to different direction by the German embassy group, when the guys reply to my calls it wasn't clear but also saw some cars heading towards iguana group, we stopped several times during the trip caro never mentioned her son, that was absolutely not related to the trip, lucknow has plenty of time to call caro to tell her about her son, all of us knows the different frequencies all groups use when i join all volunteered to tell me that, that's how we call iguana when they were handling the strange situation, Sorry caro i was there with Desert Ghost & Sakura I didn't hear your call, the radio was working good the whole trip why now we start criticising the radio mobiles in some areas only we couldn't have signal but move around couple of meters u can get the signal we need to count to ten take deep breath B4 we start getting panic I understand the feeling & fire inside caro but she should approach us B4 doing anything as one team we can sort it out very quickly & in early stage where we in open area radio +mobiles working, anyway this awareness from caro should be posted in another forum , everyone now spoiling an excellent trip report whether route or leading or company
Smiley next trip is to Liwa with u, Don't let this turn u dwn, am sure u did more than u should, I always like your confident & calmness
Mega can u block this report
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Bulldozer, no cretisizing over here, Caro's comments was just a guideline for things we should take care of on next trips which I think every body respected.

As you are aware Bulldozer, we learn from our mistakes and it is good to point these mistakes to all so we can take care next time.

In Sweihan, the mobile service was not good specially for mobiles with 3G ... I faced difficulties in calling and receiving calls in some areas .. And I think Caro didn't Panic, Come on Bulldozer, she was so strong that she even left the area to catch up with the convoy without knowing where her son us ..

Liwa by Smiley and Bulldozer ... Wow, this will be a trip to attend ... We will wait for this.

I think guys and girls, the lessons learned from this incident are the following:
- Sweeper should always be at the end and Never leave the convoy untill he makes sure that every body is OK
- If a member is in a situation and needs help he have to stop .. It is theresponsibility of the other member in front of him to hold the whole convoy ... We always say this but no one listen

Lets continue fun ..
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

iguana wrote:Bulldozer, no cretisizing over here, Caro's comments was just a guideline for things we should take care of on next trips which I think every body respected.

As you are aware Bulldozer, we learn from our mistakes and it is good to point these mistakes to all so we can take care next time.

In Sweihan, the mobile service was not good specially for mobiles with 3G ... I faced difficulties in calling and receiving calls in some areas .. And I think Caro didn't Panic, Come on Bulldozer, she was so strong that she even left the area to catch up with the convoy without knowing where her son us ..

Liwa by Smiley and Bulldozer ... Wow, this will be a trip to attend ... We will wait for this.

I think guys and girls, the lessons learned from this incident are the following:
- Sweeper should always be at the end and Never leave the convoy untill he makes sure that every body is OK
- If a member is in a situation and needs help he have to stop .. It is theresponsibility of the other member in front of him to hold the whole convoy ... We always say this but no one listen

Lets continue fun ..
:iagree:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

:old:
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

:ad4x4:
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Smiley
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Smiley »

DiVeR wrote:Smiley :yeppe: Smiley :party: Smiley :hawaiidance: Smiley :newlol: Smiley :okfriend:
You'r not making fun of me,aren't you? Just you wait! :twisted: