Trip Report Al Khatim Surprise

All reports about trips and events
Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Triplod »

Thanks JC for organising the drive and to Mood for leading our party on a good tester. Really enjoyed the last bit in the dark.

Cheers Triplod

jc

Post by jc »

Viking wrote:Do not pay too much attention to the Jeepers Hernan as there are people in this club that also wants to have a comfortable ride to and from the desert and if you only have one car (as I have) it also needs to fulfill more demands than playing around with. I am pretty sure your LR will do well when it is fixed again. I am very aware of that the Jeeps are funny and very tough toys in the sand but sometimes they do appreciate a Monster truck around when something heavy is to be pulled out.

I know JC will pick on me directly now saying "I pulled your Patrol out with my Jeep" and I admit - he did :-)
Why should I Eric you have done it for me, offering alternatives is all that we do it is up to the individual what they do from there but as we know it is only a matter of time before... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Thanks JC and the rest of you guys for a splendid afternoon. Really enjoyed it, but I never knew that so much sand could get into some many places, and not just in the LR. I have inherited a radio - how do I get it back to someone? Maybe next trip?
John (aka Grandad - decided on a nickname, just got to work out how to put on the website..................)

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

John wrote:Thanks JC and the rest of you guys for a splendid afternoon. Really enjoyed it, but I never knew that so much sand could get into some many places, and not just in the LR. I have inherited a radio - how do I get it back to someone? Maybe next trip?
John (aka Grandad - decided on a nickname, just got to work out how to put on the website..................)
Dear John,

I gave you the radio but its belong To Yehia ..........
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

John wrote:Thanks JC and the rest of you guys for a splendid afternoon. Really enjoyed it, but I never knew that so much sand could get into some many places, and not just in the LR. I have inherited a radio - how do I get it back to someone? Maybe next trip?
Just call me when you are online and I will change it for you (050 6224377)
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Rune
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Rune »

Thank you JC for organizing the trip. Also thank you Mood for accepting me in the Intermediate group we suddenly found ourself in and thank you Mike for looking after us from tha back position!

It was hot but a very fun day in the sand with good company!

And Jax, your mod "tank" rock!!

Thank you all!

Reidun & Rune
I try harder!

racha

Post by racha »

Jc sorry we couldnt join becoz of the kids , we couldnt reply to ur sms it was send via z internet , and i dont have internet in my house so we couldnt reach you.

gr8 that u all had fun and congratulation Jax for ur first trip as Marshall .
<br>"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

Trijunior

Post by Trijunior »

Thanks again jc was good fun! Mood thanks for the second half of the trip i'm sure all the people that stayed enjoyed it!