Trip Report Eid trip 1- Al Hair to Showeib

All reports about trips and events
Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

a very nice trip with very nice people, climbing the dune was very nice, the other people had modified Wranglers one of them did it but the other did not. agama and me did it , not from first time, but we did it.
thanks for the marshals and everyone else who made this trip a very successful one

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Uristier wrote:
Bulldozer wrote:Well Well Chiefs trip never to be missed & ever to remember, but work has priority glad u enjoy it guys, UP to my understanding that ALL got stuck there in NewBie route :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey hey Bulldozer set u priority right and u will see that not ALL got stuck :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Urs my friend fromthe Gallery it was Sooooooo close to the TarMac :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

Sorry for the late inputs about this trip report coz family guests from northen emirates spending their holidays with us.

Thank you Chief, It was marvelous tirp 100+km far from AUH.
It was really nice and enjoyable trips made lot of fun. Lot of stucks as you said and appreciate your forbearance.

Nice dune change had in first attempt after friendly lunch break.

Great AD4x4 members, nice lunch under the shady ghaf trees and simply a day to remember all new faces.

Thanks everyone. See u all very soon on sand again.