GPS report

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

iguana wrote: you managed to break 2 cars following you on the gravel road :lol: :lol:
No comments..... with due respect hehehehehehe, but atleast they were not stuck on the gravel or tarmac.. :roll: :roll: Remember I am not into newbie trips at all, it's all in my signature text :wink: :wink:

The main thing was lots of fun my dear, and my apologies for the damage if anybody thinks am responsible for :oops: :oops: :oops: .
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Khaiwi, it all about enjoyment ... We all had fun ... and really enjoyed seeing you specially releasing your car using your lockers ... I loved that part

For breaking bumpers .. we all did the same when we started offroading ... We have to learn the hard way ...

And ofcourse you are not responsible for this .. seeing you taking all the dunes so easy makes everybody thinks that they can do the same .. They don't know that you are the Chief Marshal because you deserve it :wink: :wink:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

„What a wonderful day“. The title of this song precisely expresses the day. I enjoyed a great day and exceptional company.

Great and sincere thanks to our FEMA :thankyou: who has chosen a track that even I could follow. I appreciate the effort he and his team have encumbered for having our day out a full success. Well, we had an extra fun to the GPS fun drive by adding a “recovery fun”. :iguana2: Thanks to my team members for a great job.

Another big thank you to “PULL”dozer (your really have to consider changing your nickname) and the sweeping team. The guys were (almost) everywhere pulling and digging like bats out of hell. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

At least the investment in the GPS paid-off as we found our way out of the desert. It was already dark when we reached the underpass (on the main road) so we decided heading back to Abu Dhabi.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I just saw the pics Urs .. Great ones ... Thank you
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Pologuru

Post by Pologuru »

Khaiwi - inspirational driving man, and you were so patient with us - thanks for waiting for us at each point... you showed us the way... and the bumpers - hey - we learnt that road is harder than sand.... from small lessons, big experience comes... THANK YOU DUDE
<div>never say never</div>

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

"LOST" Team Report

Post by DiVeR »

WoWW, Thanks ADIGA for organizing this wonderful event and for Bulldozer, ALI, Tamer & Bahaa for sweeping & Assisting :bravo:

We did great yesterday (thank GOD), we did 96.2 kms till the last point (before applying Marshal's extra 4 kms :evil: ), we even reached a further point but had to come back for the others, teammates are:

DiVeR
LuckNow
HummerGirl
G-Man

My team did extremely well taking them into a straight line through crests & big dunes, DiVeR - No Stucks, LuckNow - No Stucks, G-Man - 1 stuck, HummerGirl - few crest stucks but she managed to get out through the tough route with a smile and desire for more :twisted:

We had nice passengers along yesterday who enjoyed every second of the event :P :P . We crossed the part where almost everyone got stuck safely and we came out of the event with no casualties Thank God.

To Other Teams:

To Salik: We didn't take wrong route as u did :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: you must have done 120 kms :lol: :lol:
One Real Man & few coloured boxes: Why didn't u come yesterday :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To Iguana: Thanks for the batteries. We enjoyed seeing your team once in a while 8) 8)
XJ Team: Before applying Marshal's 4 kms, we have less reading than u have :twisted: :twisted: soon u will become a Marshal :lol: :lol: :lol: And u had HISO with u, that's alone 8 kms extra :roll: :lol: :lol:
After i came back last night, i had to take my family out for dinner, and came back at 11:30 like dead man walking :suicide:

I enjoyed the day and enjoyed being with the great AD4x4 members. Guys, the desert was full of my big family members yesterday 8) 8)

Thanks u all :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: All did well 8)

"THE LOST"
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

iguana wrote:Khaiwi, it all about enjoyment ... We all had fun ... and really enjoyed seeing you specially releasing your car using your lockers ... I loved that part

For breaking bumpers .. we all did the same when we started offroading ... We have to learn the hard way ...

And ofcourse you are not responsible for this .. seeing you taking all the dunes so easy makes everybody thinks that they can do the same .. They don't know that you are the Chief Marshal because you deserve it :wink: :wink:
See the smiles... A picture says 1,000,000 words isn't it?

PoloGuru, the pleasure is all mine that you, the panther and Jax were pushin to follow me. Everyone of us has learned the way and broken lots of parts here and there. The Black Jeep you are seeing is my third offroad vehicle ( :roll: )

In fact I should learn to slow down and take it less serious hehehehehe

Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

The Bad Boys turned to Good Boys

Post by Hiso »

The Bad Boys team (name of the winning team) :Trophyad4x4: :Trophyad4x4: :Trophyad4x4: :Trophyad4x4:
XJ - Leader
Vicramed & his two guests - Member
Bradly - Member
Hiso - Co-pilot
Started the competition with an agreement between its members to give the priority for SAFTY then to have fun & last a hope to accomplish the competition and reach the final point safe (but with no idea of wining the race) :lol: :lol: ; maybe that is why we won. :wink: :wink:
The team had some difficulties at the beginning when our three cars got stuck at the same time :oops: :oops: :oops: till we got our saver (iguana & his team) :angel: who came with the “AD4x4 one family spirit” to help :bravo: :bravo: but unfortunately they stocked with us :makingfun: :crying: and finally the rescue team (Ali, Tamer and Batal) arrived to save all of us and to solve the matter.

After that incident our team drove with almost no more stuck but with some electrical problem in XJ car. We were reaching the points one after another till we discovered in the middle of the day that we were the pioneer team and that we were ahead from other groups (that is why we couldn’t help other groups in their stucks) hehehehe :twisted: :twisted: .

Congratulations to all the team members you all have shown well driving skills with an excellent team spirit and as XJ said you really deserve one more star for Vicramed & Bradly and hard luck to all other teams who joined the dayand it's good that we all had fun.

Thanks to Adiga, Tamer, Buldozer, Batal and Ali for their efforts to make it a real “Fun Day” as we really enjoyed every minute of the day. :bravo: :bravo: :ad4x4:
Last edited by Hiso on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hiso, who is JX :!: Which team were u driving with :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

DiVeR wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

Hiso, who is JX :!: Which team were u driving with :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I mean XJ but I Wrote it in Arabic :wink: hehehehehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223

HummerGirl
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by HummerGirl »

Thanks Adiga for a great day! I have a lovely red suntan on my back from waiting around at the 3rd way point!

Thanks DiVeR for leading us, you did a wonderful job :-) (and sorry for holding you up with my stucks!!)

Thanks to Lucknow for recovering me from the front when I bellied the Hummer :-)

Thanks to G-Man for also recovering me from the back :-)

My stomach was so sore from all the laughing that the Hummergirls were doing, but all in all we had a great day!

And Gavin, thanks for trying to get the Hummer to fly everytime there was a speedhump!

Thanks for my shirt, can't wait to wear it on my next drive either!!!

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Re: SALIK TEAM REPORT

Post by Chuck »

anTrax wrote:..... pass a tunnel under the high way but couldn’t get the way point because my co-pilot was chased away by a 70 year old man with a stick trying to protect his camels who were taking a dump just next to the paper with the 9th GPS point looooooooooooooooool
Image :newlol:

Oh i am so sorry that i missed this event. The red one is not running well and only shifts up to third gear. I hope that i soon can join again some trips with you guys.
Image <br><br>Image<br>

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

WAAAAAAAW what a day .... it was great and tiring day :)

first of all i would lik to Say a Big MBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK ro the winners ..
Second i would like to thank all the sweapers and originzers they did a great job ... and also i want to say to our super marshal antrax ,fayez , muhe ?(my pessanger and the co-pilot) and my Brother ,thank you guyz you are the best :okaay: we had a great team and had lots of fun .... Thanks antrax for the wonderfull leading and path we took inshalllah next time we will do it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

GREAT EVENT
GREAT ORGANASATION
GREAT PARTICIPANTS.
GREAT CLUB.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Mabrouk to all the winners ,well deserved.

Thanks Adiga for the effort you put to make this event successful.
Many thanks to Adiga's assistant ,his guest from Jordan ,Jawad

GPS fun track in general was relatively easy but many participant decided to take harder ways don't now why ,may be to improve their driving skills, points location were pick up carefully and exposed clearly.

I think the GPS fun Sweepers deserve a present am i right Bulldozer?

Thanks to Bulldozer,Ali,Tamer for looking after of every body in the fun.
Thanks to all who attended the event.