Al Khatim nubie trip 20 June

All reports about trips and events
Bradley
Advanced
Advanced

Al Khatim nubie trip 20 June

Post by Bradley »

Well we all had a good day out in the sand once again.

We met at Carrefour at 2, and moved to Al Khatim around 2:30. Met JC at the Adnoc, and Adiga with 2 friends joind up with us once we het the sand.

We took a new route, and kept it very easy and quite short, and had very few stucks.
Had a short stop in a play area for the marshals and advances to show their stuff to the newbies.
Ending up at our old AD4x4 BBQ point, for a snack and come coffee. Adiga, sory next time it will be hot coffee.
Jax, H3, Adiga, and JC, thanks for helping out with the trip.
Thanks to the newbies, Kaladare, Omar Jawa, Ole, Chandan, and Adiga's 2 friends for joining and making the trip so enjoyable. Kaladare is a natural in the sand. Chandran done very well for his first trip, and in a Honda CRV with a very low bumper and also thank you for your club donation.
I hope to see you all in the sand again soon.
Bradley
Liberty - ARB Lift kit, MT mags & 32" Tyres

Jax

Post by Jax »

Thanks Bradley for a great trip out this afternoon :D I really liked the route you took, it was a good route for beginners and newbies to try out their cars on the sand for the first time.

As you say the newbies did great and coped with some soft spots well - hope to see you all again in the sand soon.

:wink: Another great afternoon trip with friends old and new! :D

kaladare

Post by kaladare »

thanks bradly,, i really enjoed the day . well yea its the first time i got stuck bt i managed to get out :p

chandan

thanks bradley for new bee trip

Post by chandan »

Dear Bradley,
Many thanks for the new bee trip.
Especially for me it's a wonderful experience driving in the soft sand, offcourse got struck couple of times, and my special thanks for marshalls for getting me out.
Nice club, nice members and excellent co ordination.
Once again I thank you all and I wish many more to come ahead.
Regards,
chandan

jc

Post by jc »

Trip 2 of the weekend a good change of pace really good route for newbies Bradley well done good job done by all newbies. :D :D