DXB - look for the Monster

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

DXB - look for the Monster

Post by Bulldozer »

Hellloooo everybody, after we all get together ANIT Briefing to our new joiners, convoy order then we hit the sand with lovely enthusiast off-roaders we head towards the East starting with small dunes and straight cresting to warm up the team, after Diesel shots everybody start the real journey, with couple of coffee breaks to learn more about off-road and skills needed, exercising some recoveries to demonstrate how to do safe and easy smooth recovery and self-recovery for others.
end-up the first part in Tree house joining the Intermediate trip with Mostafa, share the Watermelon and Diesel coffee, chitchat, fix the 4x4 linkage to Flintstone
Rudy welcome to the family, did excellent job with the EVEREST FORD btw i didnt believe it came out one piece
Dmitri my 2nd lead thank you for a great job.
Paulus, Ehab, Hamshoo excellent job guys all did very well hope to see you in the next levels soon
Gopal, Waleed thank you for the support
John, Vishnu really great to have you in the back securing and looking after the convoy
Tariq our dear Marshal Congratulations for the new Monster Silver Wolf looking after the convoy, cannot wait to follow that Monster.

The guys who cancelled you made big mistake and missed incredible trip
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Hamshoo

Re: DXB - look for the Monster

Post by Hamshoo »

It was a geart trip with you Marshall. I was telling my friends abt the silver monster that was with us (Mashalla).

Rudy

Post by Rudy »

It was an amazing first experience... More intense than I expected 😅 but very good
Thank you for your guidance @Bulldozer, and to John, Vishnu & Waleed for having my back.
Might see me next time with a different car

GopalGKS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by GopalGKS »

Thanks for the Nice trip chief Bulldozer and it was pleasure we had marshal Tareq with us sharing some good information about the cars during the break. Each and every trip having with you is learning new skills. Thanks Vishnu and John you two are very nice taking good care of the convoy from the back. See you all soon in next trip. Thank you.

tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tyacoub »

Dear Marshal Bulldozer as the first trip that I have joined grat and a lot of technical drive and tracks, the 1st and the best Marshal, it's always pleasure to follow your tracks.
Thanks for the warm wards.
Dear drivers I believe that you did very well on following Flintstone tracks.
See you on the sand...