Newbie Trip Khazna / Khatim PM 4 May 2024 ( Convoy 1)– Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie Trip Khazna / Khatim PM 4 May 2024 ( Convoy 1)– Trip Report

Post by irfpk »

This trip was announced for 8 participants, however, it was increased for making two convoys with additional support. Convoy 2 was led by Rob and supported by Marshal Shiroy. Thanks Shiroy and Rob for leading and supporting Convoy 2.

We all met at Khazna deflation point at 1430. Weather was nice but quite warm (38°C Max and 30°C at sunset). The participants of Convoy 1 were as follows:
Irfan (Lead Marshal)
Adiga, Pshasha, Kamran( Support Marshals)
Reji (Explorer Support)
Abdullah1234 (Advance and Official Sweeper)
Omersalam1 (2nd Lead Int), fabiopd, giopart (intermediate)
Iuddin, abdulhalimtal, edahmed7 (Newbies)

This trip was part led by Reji (Explorer) who gave safety briefing and took nice smooth track in direction of Khatim. We started late because of some members joining late as a result of incorrect directions while following google maps. No stucks but few second tries as driving conditions were relatively easy due hard sand. We took numerous breaks in between for coffee/refreshments/chitchat. Few guests/children got opportunity to take joyride on buggy with courtesy of Marshal Adiga. I hope they got lifetime experience of enjoying ride with one of the most experienced Marshal of Club. All drivers showed confidence in handling their vehicles and got opportunity to improve newbie level skills. We ended trip in time at 6 40 pm at Khatim inflation point.

Thanks everybody for joining trip and I look forward to see you in future trips.
My special thanks to Support team Marshals Adiga, Kamran, Pshasha, Shiroy and Explorer Rob, Reji. This trip would not have been possible in smooth way without your extra ordinary efforts.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Newbie Trip Khazna / Khatim PM 4 May 2024 ( Convoy 1)– Trip Report

Post by Reji »

y sincerest gratitude for entrusting me with the role of part lead and safety briefing. It was an honor to contribute to our off-road adventure in such a meaningful way, especially from my off road GURU (master)

It was a nice trip. felt like a family picnic drive. All drivers did well. see you soon