Calm after Storm friday trip

All reports about trips and events
JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Calm after Storm friday trip

Post by JustAhmedo »

It was a friday trip and honestly I never expected to have such a nice convoy. We were 10 cars in total (3 intermediates and 7 advance)

Ahmed - lead
Max - 2nd lead
Fares
Denny
Ghias
Bassam sweeper
Floating support
Andrei
Basem
Adam
Tareq

Since I had experienced intermediates, the trip was adv 101.
We started slowly practicing riding on the crests and slowly increasing the level. The drivers were matured enough to make good decisions on when to turn down and when to stop.
All members showed good control and we started driving more and more crests.
Later, one of the cars had an issue in his tire and the leak wasnt fixable. With the help of the team, we changed the tire and by 6pm unfortunately Adam and Ghias had to leave due to personal commitments. We then continued driving on a faster pace, practicing switches and driving in few technical areas non stop.
Bassam had an interesting straight crest stuck which was recovered by 7 man power :mrgreen: we decided to put a rope to his jimny and we pulled it with our hands and it was out :mrgreen:
We had some snacks by sunset until it was getting dark and time to leave.

Thanks everyone for a lovely trip. Everyone showed great control and excellent skills.

Bassam, thanks for joining your last trip and it was an honor having you and wish you all the best in your future. Im going to miss your great personality and the unique vibe you add to our trips.

see you all soon

Ahmed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

DenysF
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Calm after Storm friday trip

Post by DenysF »

Ahmed, thank you for organizing such a nice unforgettable trip. The atmosphere and team members were fantastic!

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Bassamoreo »

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my peeps!

Sorry for the late post!

Ahmedo - thank you for another unforgettable trip.

The track was smooth and varied in intensity and technicality. Everyone drove well, I was especially impressed with max’s driving skills and natural instincts. And Ghias’s decision making.

Thank you for the wonderful experience and the amazing human you are.

Looking forward to seeing you in the sand someday soon.

ghiasg
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ghiasg »

It was an absolute honor joining this trip and will always be remembered. Guidance of Ahmed and Bassam watching from the back is most appreciated. Watermelon treat cannot be missed on such trips what i kissed was the 7 men power recovery.
Many Thanks for a lovely day with lots of leaning.