All reports about trips and events
ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Gulf News Fun Drive - The Liwa Experience

Post by ppnath »

Hello guys

It was my 3rd Liwa desert tirp.

We (family) start at 5.00 am from Abudhabi to Al Fathiya, joined Wolfgang and Sakura from Mussafah, fogy day in the early morning and reach at 7.00 am at Al Fathiya.

It was an amazing tirp. We all are Enjoyed vey much. Start at 9.30 am from Al Fathiya after Breakfast, Section 1 (White Sands to Dead Coach Gatch) 44.6 km covered within one hour.
Next section 42 km took 1 1/2 hours . Section 3 for another 1/2 an hours for 15 km ride through white gravel track. The 4th section was really tough route another 19 km to reach 4th check point around 2 hours. It was really challence route (Desert fun route).
Finally we reach in Murib Dune at 3.00 pm. We really enjoined the route and fun veymuch.

Tal Murib camp set up was very fine and every team had really enjoyed with lot of entertinment sponcerd by Toyota, We met our AD4x4 members Desert ghost, sandwolf, Black evil, varna and I heard Abu omar was somewhere in the camp didnt meet coz we all are busy to for fun and entertinment program. :) :)

Thanks Desert ghost and Sandwolf offering the another smiple day drive in Liwa dune for another fun,unfortunatly can't join with you guys coz my son Nicky need to join Tutorial class at 1.00 pm.

Gulf News choosen the route was exactly the UAE Desert fun had just before.

It was really nice and had lot of fun.

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Sharing same feelings here and hope we will meet in Liwa more often. As I was telling Sara yesterday, it was good that you guys completed stage 4.

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

Thank U Mansoor. Yes we completed very tough route sec.4.
:)
Waiting your call for Liwa ride. :D

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Waiting for that one too ..
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Sakura
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Sakura »