MUS-HAM DETOUR

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

MUS-HAM DETOUR

Post by Bulldozer »

XJ Mike0967 PPNath CyberShot AnTrAx met together at Musaffah ADNOC heading to the DEF point were & due to Safety reasons return back to Musaffah-Spiral Mountain along Elec Hi pwr Pylons in the extreme area it was nice weather nice company Prayer & refuel were we split cybershot & PPnath went back to AbuDhabi the rest continue to Brick Factory DEF point & join with Adiga group, later we all join The NewBies group for some time split again for launch & head back to AlFaya/ Truck road inflate then Home Sweet Home

1st Test drive was perfect for me with the new ride, I know now whats the difference BTW the Auto & Manual I did miss allot of Fun but sure I ll catch up :wink:
Last edited by Bulldozer on Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Thank you Bulldozer for the nice intermediate++ :D route through Musaffah, hope this was a good training before hitting Liwa dunes 8) and going real wilde, hope with a fixed exhaust then :(

Thank you PPNath, lovely to ride with you, Thank you Cybershot, what a pleasure to meet you again after such a long time. Thank you XJ and Antrax for taking me out and getting me through some of the more extreme area :D

Guys, it was a big pleasure to be with you, sorry that I could not stay longer with Adiga group, but was great to see you guys, hope you had a great trip with your guests from Turkey :D

CU Mike & Katharina
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Thanks bulldozer for nice lovely trip, it was such a nice trip with perfect weather, really enjoyed it and it is been a while for me to go in advance trip so it feels good and it was a good stress killer, wnjoyed the lovely company and thanks adiga for the nice trip also, excellent route.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Antrax, the markded waypoint for your playground reads N24 09.985 E54 38.473, the altitude says 63m :wink:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

I want to say a very BIG Salute to Buldozer making real fun route like an advance trip with all you guys XJ, Antrax, Mike, Cybershot. It was my real experiance to go for next level of the trip. :) :) :)

Unfortunatly, I could not joined Adiga's trip. :(

See you all next trip. :D :D :D