Tere Tere Tere Trip

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Tere Tere Tere Trip

Post by Bulldozer »

Well I came late 1hr (I forget the fuel tank key at home) but manage to catch up with the guys in AbuSalaf who started already nice ppl nice easy route, ONLY 2 stucks which is not major, OVER heat was the symptom of some cars, Mega tried his new ride also
BIG Thanx to Adiga Tamer Mega Ivan G-man Vikramd Tobias the Pajero & the new wrangler (sorry i don't know the nick names) speed stage was really fun
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

G-man
Advanced
Advanced

Post by G-man »

This trip was just what was needed to start the weekend. A hot day... and a couple of cars overheated constantly. Thanks to Bulldozer and Adiga for performing emergency field repair/maintenance on Ernies Pajero and Moe's new/old ride. Ernie's air filter was so full of sand it was a solid cake. Megamoe was getting used to his new ride...1st stuck (recovered on his own)... Ernie who was following too closely 2nd stuck...then Viramd, me... all within 20yards of each other. Thanks to Vikramd's passengers for doing the hard work recovering me. After that it was a groovy ride until moe's ride wouldn't start... thanks to Cybershot for the help...and to the exit point... where we overruled our leader and raced Back to our entry point.

Just one big happy family.. :twisted:
2000 Patrol 4.5 Auto Petrol - Old Man EMU 2" Lift + 2" Body Lift - 15mm Radius Arm Spacer - ARB Lockers Front & Rear - 4.6 Diff Gears - Mickey Thompson MTZs 315/75/16 - IPF 900XS Lights - Garmin 276C.

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

It was nice seeing you all guys at the meeting point on my way to the airport 8) 8)

C U all soon :wink: :lol: :lol:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek: